I wish

Do you wish you knew all the grammar in sentences that have the word "wish"?

Moderator: Soon Mi

KimSungEun(45)

I wish

Post by KimSungEun(45) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:17 pm

I wish i want to enter the graduate school. But it's very hard to enter.
Every day, I'm studying after the school in library. However I coudln't get any progresses in TEPS score or otherthings. So I was very depressed and confused. few days ago, Management Committee of TEPS announced TEPS score. My score increase almost 100 points compared the last test! I can't believe it!
But i have to get point more to accomplish my goal. The outcome encouraged me that I can do it! I wish I don't abandon in spite of any sufferings. I wish I can do it.

Jason M. Ham

TEPS

Post by Jason M. Ham » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:38 am

I'm really proud of you, Sung Eun. You've been working hard in class and I think it's paying off. When did you last take the TEPS examination? What was your score and what is the maximum score possible? How are you enjoying this long fall? It seems like the weather has been beautiful since June here. I've only gotten sick once. I wish I never got sick and never felt tired. I also wish I didn't have to leave Catholic University next semester. I will miss you guys a lot. :cry: I hope I see you in the OBF cafe again so I can come chat with you.

KimSungEun(45)

oh

Post by KimSungEun(45) » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:33 am

Last examination that I take was in this month 5th. The maximum score of TEPS test is 990 and I have to got score over 800 until end of January.
I think this fall was very cold to me. Doctor diagonisis that my body is little icy, so I felt cold whether more than other people. As time goes by, it will be worse. Therfore I take Korean traditional tea like 'SSang-wha tea', 'seng-gang tea' everyday, It help me to get worm.
It is sad news you leave Catholic University. Is it decided definitely? I think you were one of entusiastic professor in catholic univ., and I like your class. I also wish you don't forget your students and the memory of catholic Univ..
I wanna see you in OBF cafe but unfortunatly I have calss when you are in OBF cafe.
Christmas is comming soon. I'm really expecting Christmas. :)