I wish..

Do you wish you knew all the grammar in sentences that have the word "wish"?

Moderator: Soon Mi

KimJiEun(MSA)

I wish..

Post by KimJiEun(MSA) » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:25 am

I wish If I had a my own house near by my university school. I'm so interested with interioring even if my major is medical department. I love to decorate some house with some fabrics, some decoration things and so on. :shock: but, unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to buy my own house because I was only poor and pity student. So, I decided to enter the domitory. But It's okay, someday I will earn bigbigbig money and buy bigbigbig house. when the day come, I will invite youguys. See ya later. :twisted:

LeeYunMi (MSC)

Me too!

Post by LeeYunMi (MSC) » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:39 pm

I think you will be good at intering very much.. because you decorate youreself nicely almost everytime. :D I ain't interested in decoration (like interioring...) and not good at it.
Anyway.. I want to live in my own house too, although the reason is different from you. I hadn't lived in dormitory so I hadn't know that living in dormitory is a little bit hard thing. I'm a little lazy so I hate to clean my room(Am I dirty?? kkk). If I lived alone in my own house, I might not care about that. But in dormitory I must care about many things like cleaning my area(there are 3 people in my room) regularily, turning off light when someone sleeps(It is sometimes annoying especially when someone sleeps very early time), not being able to listen to music louder(when I listen to music, I use my earphone..) etc. So I really want to live in my own house but I, like you, don't have enough money. My parents want me to live in dormitory because it is cheaper to live here and is safer.
Ah... I must leave here next semester but I think my score(in college and in dormitory) don't reach the evarage..kkk I will die in my mother's hand.....kkkk

Son Dong-gyun(MSB)

Re: I wish..

Post by Son Dong-gyun(MSB) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:11 pm

KimJiEun(MSA) wrote:I wish If I had a my own house near by my university school. I'm so interested with interioring even if my major is medical department. I love to decorate some house with some fabrics, some decoration things and so on. :shock: but, unfortunately, I didn't have enough money to buy my own house because I was only poor and pity student. So, I decided to enter the domitory. But It's okay, someday I will earn bigbigbig money and buy bigbigbig house. when the day come, I will invite youguys. See ya later. :twisted:
me,too
my house is far from my school.
every in the morning i'm tired because i get up early to go to school
i spent hours going to the school. so i wish i could have my own car
yet i didnt have much monet to buy my own car