practice make perfect

Share your culture and ask questions about other cultures. The idea is to learn something interesting while practicing English. Topics from this forum will slowly be moved to more specific forums.

Moderator: Soon Mi

practice make perfect

Postby rase » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 am

I am trying to improve my english.I think pactce is a good way for that. so i am looking a good friend(female)for practice,who need to practice their english. If you get any mistake from this post please pardone me because i am a leaner.

Re: practice make perfect

Postby tramnguyen » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:45 am

my name is Tram,i just know this web and get in to,it is imagazine how much i see in this this web.
I love to learn english and love to have friend to share with who also learn english too,i'm vietnamese and i live in USA for short english is not good (actully is bad) ,i make lots of mistake when i write, sometime it take me long time to finish it.
i'm waiting for my esl class for the next season and i would love to learn about US and learn about you because i know we can help each other to improve our skill .
Correct me if i make any mistake,pls.because i'm a learner too.
thank you

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: practice make perfect

Postby James Trotta » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi and welcome to

The best way to make sure you get some error correction is to join the free class:

I will pick discussion topics and after you post on the message board topic, I will correct errors.

Return to “Discussing culture”