Culture

Share your culture and ask questions about other cultures. The idea is to learn something interesting while practicing English. Topics from this forum will slowly be moved to more specific forums.

Moderator: Soon Mi

Fabiola109

Culture

Post by Fabiola109 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi my name is Fabiola Im from Yucatan and Im very proud to belong to the Maya civilization but for some razon the Egyptian culture fascinate me more than any other, my dream is to go to that country some day is like if something or somebody is there for me, my country Mexico is rich on what a culture means and there is many diferience between one and other state, my state is the one that has much more diferience to the rest.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Culture

Post by James Trotta » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:58 pm

Mayan culture must be very interesting. I hope you share some more about your traditions.
Fabiola109 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:31 pm
Hi my name is Fabiola Im from Yucatan and Im very proud to belong to the Maya civilization but for some razon the Egyptian culture fascinate me more than any other, my dream is to go to that country some day is like if something or somebody is there for me, my country Mexico is rich on what a culture means and there is many diferience between one and other state, my state is the one that has much more diferience to the rest.
:idea: for some reason Egyptian culture fascinates me more than any other
:idea: My state is more unique than the rest.