THE LIFE IN ARMENIA

Share your culture and ask questions about other cultures. The idea is to learn something interesting while practicing English. Topics from this forum will slowly be moved to more specific forums.

Moderator: Soon Mi

marina2001

THE LIFE IN ARMENIA

Post by marina2001 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:27 pm

ARMENIA IS A SMALL COUNTRY BUT IT IS VERY BEAUTIFULL.THA CAPITAL OF ARMENIA IS YEREVAN.THERE ARE MANY PLACES OF INTERST THERE .EVERY YEAR THOUSAND OF TOWURIS VISIT OUR COUNTRY TO SEE MY COUNTRY ARMENIA.THEY COME TO SEE OUR CHURCHES,INTEREST PLEACE,HISTORICAL MONUMENTS.ARMENIAS AN ANCIENT COUNTRY.IT HAS AN OLD HISTORY.TODAY THERE ARE ABOUT 3 MILION PEOPLE IN ARMENIA .ARMENIA HAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL NATURE.ALL THE SEASON OF THE YEAR ARE VERY BEAUTIFULHERE.EVERY YEAR ARMENIA BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL.THE LIFE IN ARMENIA IS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND INTERESTHING.EVERY DAY MANY PEOPLE GO TO WALK IN EREVAN.THERE ARE MANY BIG CHUCHES IN ARMENIA .I LIKE TO GO FOR A WALK IN YEREVAN .THE BIGGEST CITY IS YEREVAN IN ARMENIA.I LOVE OUR DANCE AND SONGS VERY MUCH.EVERY YEAR BE CONCERT IN MY TOWN EJMIATSIN AND I GO TO CONCERT,CINEMA.ALL PEOPLE LOVE IN ARMENIA BECOUSE IT HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL NATURE .WEDDING IN ARMENIA IS VERY BEAUTIFULL AND INTERESTING.ARMENIAN IS VERY HUMOROUSE AND FRIENDLY.PEOPLE BUSY CULTURED agriculture MY GRANMOTHER IS ALSO FLOWEagriculture ,TREES,MAKE A DRIED FRUIT AND I HELP HER . ARMENIA DIFFER FROM OTHER COUNTRIES OUR CULTURE.HERE ALL THE PEPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY. I LOVE MY CULTURE AND COUNTRY VERY MUCH.EDUCATION IN ARMENIA IS VERY HIGH -QUALITY AN I RESIVE MUCH KNOWLEDGE.I AM PROUD OF MY CULTURE .I LOVE MY COUNTRY .

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: THE LIFE IN ARMENIA

Post by James Trotta » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi Marina. Do you mind turning off all caps? It's too hard to read.

But I will say that I have heard Armenia is pretty awesome. I would like to go there one day.