What's your favorite midnight snack?

Share your culture and ask questions about other cultures. The idea is to learn something interesting while practicing English. Topics from this forum will slowly be moved to more specific forums.

Moderator: Soon Mi

(apple) ohseunghyun

Re: What's your favorite midnight snack?

Postby (apple) ohseunghyun » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

I've just had a Big Mac combo with my friend who is working on his study for tomorrow's test. (its 3:00am now)

we are in clubroom located in my college dormitory building, studying all day long....

Ra-myun(not sure for the spelling) is certainly a good midnight snack, but my whole face is often swelling right after that night.

So, not having any foods would be the best, but it's safe to say that some fruits such as apple or pear are the best choice for midnight snack.

Considering your health, that should come on the first.

(sixzero7)leedaul

Postby (sixzero7)leedaul » Wed May 09, 2012 2:25 am

I know it wouldn't be so good for my health, but sometimes I sneak some food for fun.
Recently I'm into pretzel. It's a bit salty, but it can be really delicious. I like its crunchiness!

sacha

Postby sacha » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:05 am

My favourite midnight snack is hot milk with chocolate and one marshmallow inside, hummm! delicious.... and for the complete midnight calories a small piece of bread. :P

(102)YangChulJoo

Postby (102)YangChulJoo » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 am

My favorite midnight snakc is ramen. Ramen is one of the most popular food for midnight snack. I love it not only it's cheap, but also it's diversity. These days a lot of kinds of ramen has been came out. I want to try each of them

Jun-Hyung-Noh

Postby Jun-Hyung-Noh » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 am

In the old days, I always eat snacks at midnight. But getting older I think the midnight snack is very harmful to my body. Because when we eat midnight snack, we do other things at the same time. So we get to eat more food than usual. Now although I get hungry at midnight, I bear and eat breakfast.

(102)TaeHyeon Lee

Postby (102)TaeHyeon Lee » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:47 am

My favorite midnight snacks are fried chicken and instant noodles.
They are high calorie food, but very delicious!

paco0647

Postby paco0647 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Yogurt

Return to “Discussing culture”