Free online class for English fluency and accuracy

Share your culture and ask questions about other cultures. The idea is to learn something interesting while practicing English. Topics from this forum will slowly be moved to more specific forums.

Moderator: Soon Mi

James Trotta
Site Admin

Free online class for English fluency and accuracy

Post by James Trotta »

Sign up for a free two hour English as a second language lesson. James Trotta, owner of ESLgo.com and experienced teacher, will teach the free online class. Students will practice their English by completing several roleplay activities online and will receive error correction to help them improve their English proficiency.

The class happens in an old-fashioned chat room so you need a stable internet connection but nothing too fancy.

The next round of classes will start in December, 2015 probably.

Please reply here if you want to join the class. I will make a schedule based on how many people sign up toward the end of November.

For more information, email jim.eslgo@gmail.com

islander34

Re: Free online class for English fluency and accuracy

Post by islander34 »

I am 35 years old, and willing to learn more about English which is my second language. its takes a long time for me to find the web site who can help to build up my English fluency and accuracy. i challenged myself to study English to prepare in meeting a new people at work basically it needs me to understand how English can probably help me to success.

maria012

Post by maria012 »

Hi Sir, I would love to join your two hour class but, i defenitely doesn't have any idea how to participate in it. Please if you can help me. It will be much appreciated

Thank you,
Maria.

Mhd Rafiq

Post by Mhd Rafiq »

Hello Sir, how are you?
Please help me. I wanna learn English language because I'm in USA but I can't speak English very well.
When I speak English, I think it's broken English. So,if you can help me,I will appreciate it.
Thanks you so much.

semara

Post by semara »

hello how are you iam semara from iraq

Nila

Post by Nila »

Hiiii,

My name is Ana, I am a Spanish Psychologist living in Ireland, I am looking for a job in my field, but without a proficiency English is hard get a job as a psychology, which is normal. Conclusion, I need to get the advance but I want to start studying by myself. I found ESLgo.com, and I signed in. I Just spent half an hour with the website but I would like to know how it works, Do I have to start in beginner? or is depend on what I consider is my level?, In the website appears that in June and July is run out, does it means I won´t be able to have a conversation with other students until August?. I don´t know what the research demands.
Please give me some information.

Thanks very much

Engteacher80

Post by Engteacher80 »

To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and master reading, listening, and speaking or you can enroll at conversation-teacher.com, who offers English Conversation Online.

augustine

Post by augustine »

Veena wrote:Hi sir,

How are you ? I'm home maker .I live in USA.I want to learn English language ,because English is secondary language for me. So i want to develop my english fluency and accuracy.Please help me in this and please give advice to me how to enroll this class.

Thanks

jasmine13

Post by jasmine13 »

hi,
this is jasmine I want to learn English fluency, can any body suggest me any website......

MAGGIE

Post by MAGGIE »

I my name is Maggie I have been in America for two years English is my second language I am understand English more easy than speaking that's why I need your help guys to emprouve my speaking.

Hadjer Jiji

Post by Hadjer Jiji »

Hi sir!
I would like to improve my English ,I need your help but I do not know what to do and how to practice English in this site :?:
So please Help Me :-)

nyz18

Post by nyz18 »

Hi, My name is neizel,Am interesting about your free English fluency to improve and challenge my self.
Hope you can help me.

Thank You,
Neizel

Dashael

Post by Dashael »

Hi sir!
I would like to improve my English ,I need your help but I do not know what to do and how to practice English in this site :?:

Dashael

Post by Dashael »

Hi sir!

Study

Post by Study »

James Trotta wrote:Sign up for a free two hour English as a second language lesson. James Trotta, owner of ESLgo.com and experienced teacher, will teach the free online class. Students will practice their English by completing several roleplay activities online and will receive error correction to help them improve their English proficiency.

For more information, email jtrotta@gmail.com