Why are you studying English?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
amita dey

Re: Why are you studying English?

Post by amita dey » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:11 am

I want to learn English cause English is a international language and now i am leaving at USA.I want to do a job in this country.So it is necessary for me study English.I also want to communicate with the people of different countries .It is only possible when i can express myself in English.

Jun

Post by Jun » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Hi everyone. I'm studying English because that is the only common language between me and my husband :D

When I met my husband, my English was quite poor. But we wanted to talk more and wanted to know each other so I started studying English.It is about three years ago.

Today there is no big ploblem of our communication ,but lately I've been feeling my English has been stopped improving. If I could attend ESL class that would be the best way but I have a one year old baby.. I'm hoping this helps me a lot and hopefully find a good friends too, thank you for reading.

Komal singh

Post by Komal singh » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:20 am

Hi my name is komal and im from fiji basically in fiji most people speak english bcoz this is a fijian country but there also a hindi language bcoz of most indian they resides here and i know both language hindi and english bcoz i am working in a supermarket where we meet different people and we need to speak english to communicate with each other.

I have left my job this year and got married and my english is getting poor sometime iam having problem in saying but most of the time is ok. Mt husband stays in canada and im also waiting for my PR of canada when i reach canada i have to speak in english to everyone and my husbsnd as lots of friend whom i have to meet.

So now i want to learn how to speak properly in english so that my husband dont get disappointment when i speak in english.

Noni

Post by Noni » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:38 pm

I am studying English because before all, I want to improve my English, then I've just registered at AIU for online course on Business Administration. So I think you can help to improve my skills at English.

Socorro

Post by Socorro » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:02 pm

I want too because I needed especially in my new job . They’re all can speak English even if they’re Spanish. So I want to learn more and every grammar of my English speaking.

Tavo

Post by Tavo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:01 am

why I need to have a better communication whit my co-workers and guests

Tavo

Post by Tavo » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:21 am

I'am studying English because I have to write,read and talk in English at work

bunny

Post by bunny » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:39 pm

I live in a country English is the primary language to communicate with each other. In today's world, we use email as a way to communicate with each other not only for work but to keep in touch with friends. I find writing is ten times more challenging than to pick up the phone calling someone. I worry if my writing grammatical correct or how it's interpret by the recipient. More often than not, I find myself spending so much time constructing an easy email at work not been productive with work on hand. I often find mistakes in my writing after receiving return email from the recipient. As you can probably tell by now that English is not my first language, I need help with writing. I hope this English class will improve my writing skill. Thank you so much for your offering.

J
Last edited by bunny on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evanegrita

Post by Evanegrita » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:19 am

Hi , to all
My name is Eva
I’am studying English because I want to speak and understand English very well.
I love this beautiful country and I love English too much but because most of my neighbors speak only Spanish I could improve my English and every day it is worst.

djosselyn21

Post by djosselyn21 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:29 pm

I need speak English for my daughter