Why are you studying English?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
07127049yes

Re: Why are you studying English?

Post by 07127049yes » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am

There are many reasons for studying English ,the most important for me is to get a high academic knowledge ,especially to get a good score in the TOEFl so I can be accepted at a college.

yasadan

Post by yasadan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello,
My name is Yasmine. I am a mother of four children (3 adults and one child). I live in Canada. I am planning to go back to school for an online post degree. I hope this online ESL program will help me to pass the Toefl.
Thanks

Durga Karki

Post by Durga Karki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 am

Hi

My name is Durga Karki . I m from Nepal. Know English is compulsory for now. I m working in NGO . I need to write report and proposal. Sometimes I need to discuss with the donors but my vocabulary is terrible . Even I can not write long sentence. So I hope I will learn and improve my English from this forum . Please help me to improve my vocabulary and writing. Thank you

Ggomez

why im I studying English

Post by Ggomez » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 pm

I’m studying English because I resendly became a supervised and I need to write proper English

Durga Karki

Post by Durga Karki » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 am

Hi

My name is Durga Karki . I m from Nepal. Know English is compulsory for now. I m working in NGO . I need to write report and proposal. Sometimes I need to discuss with the donors but my vocabulary is terrible . Even I can not write long sentence. So I hope I will learn and improve my English from this forum . Please help me to improve my vocabulary and writing. Thank you