Why are you studying English?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
07127049yes

Re: Why are you studying English?

Post by 07127049yes » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:53 am

There are many reasons for studying English ,the most important for me is to get a high academic knowledge ,especially to get a good score in the TOEFl so I can be accepted at a college.

yasadan

Post by yasadan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello,
My name is Yasmine. I am a mother of four children (3 adults and one child). I live in Canada. I am planning to go back to school for an online post degree. I hope this online ESL program will help me to pass the Toefl.
Thanks

Durga Karki

Post by Durga Karki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:49 am

Hi

My name is Durga Karki . I m from Nepal. Know English is compulsory for now. I m working in NGO . I need to write report and proposal. Sometimes I need to discuss with the donors but my vocabulary is terrible . Even I can not write long sentence. So I hope I will learn and improve my English from this forum . Please help me to improve my vocabulary and writing. Thank you

Ggomez

why im I studying English

Post by Ggomez » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:18 pm

I’m studying English because I resendly became a supervised and I need to write proper English

Durga Karki

Post by Durga Karki » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:22 am

Hi

My name is Durga Karki . I m from Nepal. Know English is compulsory for now. I m working in NGO . I need to write report and proposal. Sometimes I need to discuss with the donors but my vocabulary is terrible . Even I can not write long sentence. So I hope I will learn and improve my English from this forum . Please help me to improve my vocabulary and writing. Thank you

Wyq811121

Post by Wyq811121 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Hi:
I want to study English, because I feel so bad when I try to
Say something,but I cannot tell people exactly what I want to say,my English is so poor, I need to improve my English speaking and writing skills. I was trying to go ESL class near my house, but I have to work at a restaurant now, the schedule doesn’t allow me to go for now, so choose this online class is really help me so far. Thanks

Khanh Pham

Post by Khanh Pham » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:04 pm

I want to study English because my English isn't good. Now I living in Unite State and everyday when I go work I meet a lot customers, I want to talk with them but my English is so poor, I just talk with them a basic things, sometime they talk I can't understand what they say. That's poor. I want to go to school learn English but I don't have time that why now I looking for a ESL classes on online so I can learn from here and improve my English better

Nazario

Post by Nazario » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:35 pm

English is International language, more of country use english as an International Language to communicate, so we can go around the world. There are much opportunity if we know to speak english, in bussines, in working etc. Thats why I'm interesting to learn English.

jas2808

Post by jas2808 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:14 pm

I want to study English because I lived in united states of America and for me to able to communicate with people is to speak English and learn how to pronounce the word right and I'm bad at it, and the main reason why I wanted to learn more about ESL is because I want to pursue my study in college so I can have a better career.

arcika

Post by arcika » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi !!
I'm study English because I want to improve my communication with the natives speakers, The idea is to learn to think in English, because that is the form that I can to speak more quickly and without mistakes. My native language is Spanish and now I'm live in the United States.

sella

Post by sella » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:39 pm

well i wanna learn english because i moved newly to america, im a foreign girl from overseas .
i understand when someone talk to me in english, but i cant talk english well as the way they talk

Silviag

Post by Silviag » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi to everyone I am studying English because is very important in this country olso i need to help my kids . Please help me to improve my English

dhuyen00

Post by dhuyen00 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle. I am studying English because I always wanted that I am able to read and write properly and for academic higher education.