What do you do in your free time?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
Muluemebet

Re: What do you do in your free time?

Post by Muluemebet » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:08 am

Hi
When I have free time I love to wache movies with my husband ,listen to music and to play with kids .even if I not have yet kids .I like to clenig my house ,calling to Ethiopia for my family ,checking social midas ,coking and invite friends in my house and enjoy together .
That is all I would love to do on my free time .

marymaged

Post by marymaged » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:31 pm

I love handicrafts. I can crochet. I crochet almost everything from neck scarfs to socks. 8-)
I am also learning how to knit. I watch videos on youtube to help me out and it is going on pretty well. :D
I love knitting and crocheting because I get to make special things out of them. I feel proud whenever I create something and sometimes I even gift them to friends or family members where they always appreciate my work. :)
lastly, I love playing sports very much. love to be active all the time. I love swimming and playing tennis.

MANGYAN

Post by MANGYAN » Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 am

Hi! Before, during my free time I used to do surfing in the internet looking for website like this and now that I found this aha! This will become my new home because I want to be very good and fluent in English. Some people say that it might be more on confidency when you are talking to someone but for me it is not. It is better to be very good in English both in speaking and writing.

I am thankful I have found site and it is absolutely free. Thank you so much!

Rochelle :o

Gabsimonetti

Post by Gabsimonetti » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 pm

Because of my daily routine, I don't have as much free time as I would like, but in most of the free time that I have, I like to read and listen to music. But I also dance in the mirror, I watch videos on YouTube and these days I am researching crazy recipes for the skin and, when I am really bored, I google goofy things

marina2001

Post by marina2001 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:44 am

I love reading on my free time. It helps me to be a better person in this life. It teaches me a lot about this life. I like to cook and to bake. I hardly have any free time as I am at the community college and very overloaded at the moment.

Lulu

Post by Lulu » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Hello everyone, in my free time I like to watch my favorite TV shows and movies while I lay on the couch. I also like to exercise. I don't do much since my job is very demanding phiscally and mentally. And I love it.

Nyi Su Naing

Post by Nyi Su Naing » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Hello
In my free time, I used to play the guitar or read news and story. I love to play guitar because I want to be a msician. That is my hope.

PatPat

Post by PatPat » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:23 am

Hello
for about my free time mostly i spend my time to go to the gym, do fitness and do yoga so i actually have my schedule for to do yoga 2 days a week as in Tuesday morning and Thursday morning just 1 hour per day , but whatever i trying to do workout everyday because i would like to stay in a good shape and for healthy exactly ;) so this any time when i meet my friends i always ask them to join me :)