Tell us about yourself

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
lizeth

Tell us about yourself

Post by lizeth » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:29 pm

My Name is Lizeth I am from Latin America and I love have a positive communication with people of the another countries. My Mayor is in Psychology and I need have clear communication in English with many people. I consider that English a wonderful languages not only because I can have a great communication in my Job but also because my husband is Japanese and the common languages is English. I hope improve my English every single day and have friend from another countries.

JUmdarin

Re: Tell us about yourself

Post by JUmdarin » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:23 am

Hi, there. I just let you know a bit about myself. My origin are Thai, so English is a second language but I'd like to practice much more as I can!
When I took online test before I'd studied integrated communication skills course. My writing skill wasn't good even though other skills were okay.
Now, I am coming back to learn English again step by step and then when I'm taking free online classes here. I try to write and share my opinions too.