What is your study plan?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
James Trotta
Site Admin

What is your study plan?

Post by James Trotta » Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 pm

Please write down:
  • when you will study
  • where you will study
  • how you will avoid interruptions
  • what your goals are
  • how studying will help you achieve your goals
:idea: Study plans are important. Research shows that students who plan their studies complete more assignments than students who don't have a plan. You may take the free online self-regulation course before writing your study plan. :ugeek:

Cerelina14

Re: What is your study plan?

Post by Cerelina14 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:26 pm

I usually study during night time when no one disturbs me. I spend at least 60-120 mins studying my lesson at my library room. I avoid interruption by letting my children sleep before I start to study at 10:00 o'clock. I want to concentrate more on my study in order to contribute or share my knowledge to my friends. Studying is important in order to boost your confidence in the class.

Hannylove

Post by Hannylove » Sat May 27, 2017 1:44 pm

My study plan is should be 60 minutes. I am planing to use 60 minutes to study so that i can understand the class very well and to use this time to do all my assignments.

Hannylove

Post by Hannylove » Sat May 27, 2017 1:57 pm

01 Objective: When to study

My study plan is 60 minutes that from 10am - 11am. This will enable me to do all my assignment and other activities online.

02. Objective: Where to study
My office will be convenience for me. I am using desktop computer and it is very comfortable for me because there is no distraction.

03 Objective: How to avoid interruptions

From 10am - 11am will be okay for me. When i finished with my customer i will login to my online class.

04 What your goals are
My goals are:
(i) To complete my study.
(ii) For effective communication
(iii) To be fluent in spoken and written English.
(iv) To know the right tenses to use when speaking and also writing.

05 Objective: How the class will help you achieve your goals.
If I study English very well it will help me to better my life. i will be free to talk in the public.

gandaka

Post by gandaka » Sat May 27, 2017 4:04 pm

When will you study
- I am giving this study a 1 hour, 60 minutes of my time this Saturday morning, from 10:30-11:30. I usually do my study in the morning where my mind is fresh. Where I'm done with my breakfast, shower and morning news. Most of the time I am alone in our apartment so there is nobody who can disturb me. :D During the weekdays I get up early like 6 o'clock, and then during the weekends I'm a bit lazy. I get up late, as my online small job is slow.

Where you will study
- I just do my study in our apartment. It's quiet and more relaxed than doing it outside.

How you will avoid interruptions
- I have no kids, my husband most of the time is out due to his work, so I have no interruptions at all. I have all my time anytime I want. And since I do online job (no physical job for now) I can manage my time pretty well good for my online class.

What your goals are
- My goals are to have a good English, to improve my grammar, to finish my online class (am referring to this class), and to speak English fluently, so I can get a better job soon.

How studying will help you achieve your goals
- Studying will help achieve my goals because first thing my English is not good. So by studying English online like this one I have here, helps me improve my English language. I can talk longer to other English-speaking people without being left-out or shy.

yoly

Post by yoly » Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 pm

when; I am planning to study early morning Monday thru Friday around 500 am because my kids are sleeping and my mind is more receptive.
where; In my house.
How you will avoid interruptions: study early prevent that my children interrupt me with day by day life like homework, dinner or breakfast etc...
What your goals are? I want to improve my reading, writing and speaking to get a better job with the government, have a public speaking with families helping children, also be keepable of help my kids with their English school subjects.

How this class will help you achieve your goals?
Even that I am the single mom with two kids over my house i need to make time between my Job and children activities for improved myself, had been hard to learn how I use the correct sentence and use the past of words. I wanna be able of structured the sentences and educated and correct way and talk like educated person the I am in the language. I will put all my effort to make this happens even if I need to do sacrifaces waking up early, also i wanna thanks, James for doing this free classes online, in my hometown doesn't have any free English classes, was a blessing find this classes. Thanks

gandaka

Post by gandaka » Tue May 30, 2017 10:45 pm

gandaka wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 4:04 pm
When will you study
- I am giving this study a 1 hour or 60 minutes of my time this Saturday morning, from 10:30-11:30. I usually do my study in the morning where my mind is fresh. Where I'm done with my breakfast, shower and morning news. Most of the time I am alone in our apartment so there is nobody who can disturb me. :D During the weekdays I get up early like 6 o'clock, and then during the weekends I'm a bit lazy. I get up late, as my online small job is slow.

Where you will study
- I just do my study in our apartment. It's quiet and more relaxed than doing it outside.

- I have no kids, my husband most of the time is out due to his work, so I have no interruptions at all. I have all my time anytime I want. And since I do online job (no physical job for now) I can manage my time pretty well good for my online class.

What your goals are
- My goals are to have a good English, to improve my grammar, to finish my online class (am referring to this class), and to speak English fluently, so I can get a better job soon.

- Studying will help achieve my goals because first thing my English is not good. So by studying English online like this one I have here, helps me improve my English language. I can talk longer to other English-speaking people without being left-out or shy.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed May 31, 2017 10:12 pm

Good job waiting until the kids are alseep :D
Cerelina14 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:26 pm
I usually study during night time when no one disturbs me. I spend at least 60-120 mins studying my lesson at my library room. I avoid interruption by letting my children sleep before I start to study at 10:00 o'clock. I want to concentrate more on my study in order to contribute or share my knowledge to my friends. Studying is important in order to boost your confidence in the class.
I usually study during night time when no one disturbs me. I spend at least 60-120 mins studying in my library room. I avoid interruptions by letting my children sleep before I start to study at 10:00 o'clock. I want to concentrate more on my studies in order to contribute or share my knowledge with my friends. Studying is important in order to boost your confidence in class.

Don't forget to add your goals - what will you do with the skills you are studying?

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed May 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Hello :D
Hannylove wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 1:44 pm
My study plan is should be 60 minutes. I am planing to use 60 minutes to study so that i can understand the class very well and to use this time to do all my assignments.
My study plan should be 60 minutes. I am planing to use 60 minutes to study so that i can understand the class very well and to use this time to do all my assignments.
Hannylove wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 1:57 pm

My study plan is 60 minutes that from 10am - 11am. This will enable me to do all my assignment and other activities online.

My office will be convenience for me. I am using desktop computer and it is very comfortable for me because there is no distraction.

From 10am - 11am will be okay for me. When i finished with my customer i will login to my online class.

04 What your goals are
My goals are:
(i) To complete my study.

If I study English very well it will help me to better my life. i will be free to talk in the public.

My study plan is 60 minutes from 10am - 11am. This will enable me to do all my assignments and other activities online. :o Other activities besides studying? I would give those things their own time slot.

My office will be convenient for me. I am using a desktop computer and it is very comfortable for me because there are no distractions.

From 10am - 11am will be okay for me. When i am finished with my customer i will login to my online class. :arrow: So you have to finish helping your customer before you can study without interruptions?

04 What your goals are
My goals are:
(i) To complete my studies

If I study English very well it will help me to better my life. i will be free to talk in public.

:idea: "Better life" could mean a lot of things. Can you be more specific?

Julles

Post by Julles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 am

I will study at the morning on my home office.
To avoid interruptions I will follow my schedule.
My goals are improve my English to help my dad and so friends at my job and to get this I have to study :D

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi :D
gandaka wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 4:04 pm
When will you study
- I am giving this study a 1 hour, 60 minutes of my time this Saturday morning, from 10:30-11:30. I usually do my study in the morning where my mind is fresh. Where I'm done with my breakfast, shower and morning news. Most of the time I am alone in our apartment so there is nobody who can disturb me. :D During the weekdays I get up early like 6 o'clock, and then during the weekends I'm a bit lazy. I get up late, as my online small job is slow.

Where you will study

What your goals are

When will you study
- I am giving this study 1 hour (60 minutes) of my time this Saturday morning, from 10:30-11:30. I usually study in the morning when my mind is fresh. When I'm done with my breakfast, shower and morning news. Most of the time I am alone in our apartment so there is nobody who can disturb me. :D During the weekdays I get up early like 6 o'clock, and then during the weekends I'm a bit lazy. I get up late, as my online small job is slow. :?: small job :?: Like part-time?

Where you will study
- I just study in our apartment. It's quiet and more relaxed than doing it outside.

- I have no kids, my husband most of the time is out due to his work, so I have no interruptions at all. I have all my time anytime I want. And since I do an online job (no physical job for now) I can manage my time pretty well for my online class.
:!: I think you mentioned some distractions above (shower, breakfast, morning news) so there are some things you should make sure you do before your study time.

What your goals are
- My goals are to have good English, to improve my grammar, to finish my online class (am referring to this class), and to speak English fluently, so I can get a better job soon.
:idea: So the goal (to me) is to get a better job. If you want, you can get more specific about the type of job, the pay increase, etc.

- Studying will help achieve my goals because first my English is not good. So by studying English online like this, it helps me improve my English language. I can talk longer to other English-speaking people without being left-out or shy.
:?: So would the new job require an English test? An English interview?

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:57 pm

You're welcome :D
yoly wrote:
Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 pm
when; I am planning to study early morning Monday thru Friday around 500 am because my kids are sleeping and my mind is more receptive.
where; In my house.
How you will avoid interruptions: study early prevent that my children interrupt me with day by day life like homework, dinner or breakfast etc...
What your goals are? I want to improve my reading, writing and speaking to get a better job with the government, have a public speaking with families helping children, also be keepable of help my kids with their English school subjects.

Even that I am the single mom with two kids over my house i need to make time between my Job and children activities for improved myself, had been hard to learn how I use the correct sentence and use the past of words. I wanna be able of structured the sentences and educated and correct way and talk like educated person the I am in the language. I will put all my effort to make this happens even if I need to do sacrifaces waking up early, also i wanna thanks, James for doing this free classes online, in my hometown doesn't have any free English classes, was a blessing find this classes. Thanks

:idea: I'd prefer more specific times like 5:00-5:30 am. When we say around 5 then maybe you sleep a little longer, maybe at 5 am you start checking facebook...

where; In my house.

How you will avoid interruptions: study early to prevent that my children from interrupting me with daily life like homework, dinner or breakfast etc...

What your goals are? I want to improve my reading, writing and speaking to get a better job with the government, :?: have a public speaking with families helping children :?: , also be capable of helping my kids with their English school subjects.
:idea: So the goals are a better government job and helping your kids with English. Improving reading and writing is how you achieve your goals.

Even thoughI am a single mom with two kids, I need to make time between my Job and children's activities for improving myself. It has been hard to learn how to use the correct sentences and use the past tense :?: . I wanna be able to construct sentences the educated and correct way and talk like an educated person. :idea: This doesn't really explain how better English will help you get a better government job. Will you take an English test? Write an English essay?

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello :D
Julles wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:37 am
I will study at the morning on my home office.
My goals are improve my English to help my dad and so friends at my job and to get this I have to study :D
I will study in the morning in my home office.
My goals are to improve my English to help my dad and friends at my job and to get this I have to study :D

Can you be more specific about when in the morning?
Also, what will you do before studying to avoid interruptions? Will you turn off your phone?
How will better English help you help your day and your friends at work?

yoly

Post by yoly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:32 am

when: 500 am to 600 am. I don not have facebook :)
where? my room.
how you will avoid interruptions; my house is quite in the morning.
what your goals are? learn to write and read English in the correct way to be able to talk in public and express me better also I complete my dreams.
How will this class help you achieve your goals? since the start this classes I am more carefully write make sure that my sentences make senses. yes, I take an English test. I did couple essay. I need more practices. Thanks Jim

sulaiman

Post by sulaiman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:23 am

Huh :D my study is very good .in all over the I'm studing in my hostel room.