What is your study plan?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
Annie

Re: What is your study plan?

Post by Annie » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:41 pm

My study pan is a two hours/day at 6 for 8

SumaiyaAhmed

Post by SumaiyaAhmed » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:46 am

I wanna study in the morning. I do not want to give any time restrictions. I wanna study until I finish it.
I am here to learn. I do not know how much time it will take to complete my lesson. I will give my best effort to learn. I want to study at home. There are no children in my house. So, I think my house will remain quiet. I have two goals. My short term goal is to learn English and long tern goal is
To get a good job
To communicate with people who are from English speaking country.
To participate in different competitions.
To travel every corner in the world.
It is said that never stop learning. Keep learning....
There are many new things to learn and teach. So, everyone should study until their death ...... :|

Dung Nguyen

Post by Dung Nguyen » Sat May 05, 2018 9:25 pm

I studied English so long time before and do not use because I am lived in Vietnam. I want come and stay in US so I want to learn English as beginer , especial is Grammar . I want study from 1:30PM until 4PM .Hope will receiving support from you .
Thank you.

Ly Nguyen

Post by Ly Nguyen » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:33 pm

1. when you will study
I'm going to study 60 minutes everyday around 11 pm - 12 pm.
2. where you will study
Home is best place i could study
3. how you will avoid interruptions
At my scheduled time, my family members are going to bed. So I can concentrate on my studying.
4. what your goals are
My target is hitting 7.0 Ielts this year. Further, I want to enroll university in USA next year.
how studying will help you achieve your goals
5. I practice English everyday by Listening films and Repeating some conversation there. In addition, i read newspaper (at least one page each day) to increase reading speed.

Lulu

Post by Lulu » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:25 pm

My study plan is 45 minutes to an hour, every 3 to 4 days a week. In the evenings when I am not working.

birish

Post by birish » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:13 am

since English language is my second language, i want get it know well.

Salaudeen

my study plan

Post by Salaudeen » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:20 pm

am the busy type, I have to rearrange my schedule so that I can spend an hour on line for my English class.

Nyi Su Naing

Post by Nyi Su Naing » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi everyone
I always study in night about one hour and half. Studying in night is good for me because there are no noise and also have avoided to interruption. I use mobile phone and books to study english. I usually study in my bedroom. I haven't had any reserved place for studying.
I have many short term goal. Those are to improve english skill, perfect communication, travel around the world and go to futher studies. Fast of all, I need to complete this course, so I need to try alot.

Thank you.

Nyi Su Naing

Post by Nyi Su Naing » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi everyone
I always study in night about one hour and half. Studying in night is good for me because there are no noise and also have avoided to interruption. I use mobile phone and books to study english. I usually study in my bedroom. I haven't had any reserved place for studying.
I have many short term goal. Those are to improve english skill, perfect communication, travel around the world and go to futher studies. Fast of all, I need to complete this course, so I need to try alot.

Thank you.

Lyda9397

Post by Lyda9397 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:18 pm

I am hoping this class will improve me with my writing skill using the correct grammars and punctuations. I’m having a difficult time when to use periods and commas.