What video games have you played? Which games do you play now?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
James Trotta
Site Admin

What video games have you played? Which games do you play now?

Post by James Trotta » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 pm

Have you tried any computer games? Are you playing any games now?

I play Marvel Future Fight on my phone. You play Marvel characters like Iron Man and Black Widow as you fight enemies. You can play villains too, like Dormammu. I used to play World of Warcraft, but it wasn't fun. To have a powerful character you had to do the same missions over and over again. It was a real grind and got too boring. And way before that, when I was a little kid, I played video games on my Atari. Anyone here old enough to have played on an Atari 2600?

yoly

Re: What video games have you played? Which games do you play now?

Post by yoly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 am

i don't play any video games, i was tried to play when my daughter was 4 years old, we were playing Mario she was really good in this game. and do not feel to spend to much time in front of the tv playing games. have had play never sense. :(

gandaka

Post by gandaka » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm

I actually don't play video games. So there's nothing much I can say on this thing. I only play games on my smartphone. I installed Angry Birds app and I play every single day. Lol

Hannylove

Post by Hannylove » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:29 pm

I don't play video game but I normally play Ludo, cards and others in my phone. This ludo is a game of two or four persons.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Hello :D
yoly wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:14 am
i don't play any video games, i was tried to play when my daughter was 4 years old, we were playing Mario she was really good in this game. and do not feel to spend to much time in front of the tv playing games. have had play never sense. :(
i don't play any video games. :D
I tried to play when my daughter was 4 years old. We were playing Mario. She was really good at this game. We do not feel like spending too much time in front of the tv playing games.

:?: have had play never sense. :arrow: Sorry, not sure what you're trying to say here.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Excellent grammar. And phone games count so you could tell us about Angry Birds if you want. I've never played it so I don't know anything about it.
gandaka wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm
I actually don't play video games. So there's nothing much I can say on this thing. I only play games on my smartphone. I installed Angry Birds app and I play every single day. Lol

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi :D I've never heard of Ludo. What's it like?
Hannylove wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:29 pm
I don't play video game but I normally play Ludo, cards and others in my phone. This ludo is a game of two or four persons.
I don't play video games but I normally play Ludo, cards and others on my phone. Ludo is a game for two or four people.