introduce myself

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
Suzanne12

introduce myself

Post by Suzanne12 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 am

Hi, everybody my name is suzanne i'm new in your team. i'm here because i want to learn more about English and discover something different
Let talk a little bit about me i'm a last born of my family and i have 4 brothers and 1 sister.
i'm originaly from Africa exactly Cameroon, i actually move to live in America. it's been one year and some months.
i like to discover something new everyday . my hobbits are swimming,dancing,reading,ect... so i hope you guys you going help me to progress my English speaking and Writing i'll do the same. :)

Jhervil21

Re: introduce myself

Post by Jhervil21 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:43 pm

Hello everyone. Im jovy from philippines. I registered here inorder for me to develop my self speaking in english..i want to explore and gain more knowledge about english language and correct grammars. Anybody can help me here?😒😊😊 im a friendly and ill be happy and glad if someone here are willing to help me to enhance my english speaking.😁😁 i wanted to have a job and i want to apply for bpo company but im not fluent in english😒😒😊😊😊