Telling about myself

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
mcintron

Telling about myself

Post by mcintron » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Hi, nice to start this adventure. Hoping to learn the conversational English I need. I'm Puerto Rican, with a Bachelor in Business Administration. Now I want to start a business that needs to talk more fluently. When I was a girl I live in Newark, New Jersey, for two years, and learned a lot, but during the years I lost that because here we speak Spanish all the time. I want to have conversational English to obtain the capacity to talk, understand and can answer the questions and tell my thoughts, experiences and everything happens around me in English without need to stop and think what I have to say with no stop translating from Spanish I realize that this is the think that hold me to talk more fluently. Also the fear to be ridiculed for others.

mcintron

Re: Telling about myself

Post by mcintron » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:54 pm

As well, we study both languages during the school. But more grammatical, and no conversational English.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Telling about myself

Post by James Trotta » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am

Very nice to meet you :D

What kind of business are you starting? Will you do your business mostly in English?