introduction

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
pehchaan

introduction

Post by pehchaan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:45 am

Hello everyone I am pehchaan 23years old. I am residing at Lahore. I did my masters in physics. After getting 16 years of education , I am still unable to write an article in English fluently and error and grammar free. I am much worried about my english. So I found this platform where I can improve my English . I have lot of ideas and opinion in my mind . But I face great difficulty to note down at paper. I want to become a physicist as well as a writer.

Reet

Re: introduction

Post by Reet » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Hi my name is reet and i am a canadian resident and current not not working as i have to take care of my 2 little kids.the only problem i am facing is with the grammar, as i makes so many mistakes in grammar so I wanted to improve it so that I could speak perfect and fluent English some day with confidence . As I told earlier that i am full time house wife currently so I decided to utilize my time to do something beneficial for me and what would be more beneficial in canada than having great and fluent command over your English 😀, that y i am here today.