How to join / register

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
boxcar

Re: How to join / register

Post by boxcar » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Nice to meet you and welcome! I hope you find this site useful.

wai myo hla

Post by wai myo hla » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:24 pm

hi, everyone
i am waimyohla. i work with forestry department in myanmar that means i planted treees to regeen the region. i want to improver my english with 4skills & have some freinds who can help me. that's why i am here. wish you all good luck. sorry for my bad english.
regards.
way myo hla

kimthoadoan

Post by kimthoadoan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I am Thoa. I am living in Vietnam. I have been working as a nurse lecturer at University of medicine and pharmacy, HCM City, Vietnam.
My e-mail address is kimthoadoan@yahoo.com.vn. Please don't hesitate to send me e-mail. I will try to reply your e-mail as soon as possible and Please correct directly my mistakes on the e-mail.

Thoa

Najat

Post by Najat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Hello my name is Najat,,I have universty degree. I woud like to learn Enghlish, I have a lot of problome with speling and vecaboure. I would like to learn more :D

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 am

Najat wrote:Hello my name is Najat,,I have universty degree. I woud like to learn Enghlish, I have a lot of problome with speling and vecaboure. I would like to learn more :D
Hello Najat,
Practice will make you better. At least I could understand what you are trying to write, now you just need to refine it. :)

Najat

Post by Najat » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:39 pm

boxcar wrote:
Najat wrote:Hello my name is Najat,,I have universty degree. I woud like to learn Enghlish, I have a lot of problome with speling and vecaboure. I would like to learn more :D
Hello Najat,
Practice will make you better. At least I could understand what you are trying to write, now you just need to refine it. :)
Hello Boxcar
I'm Arabic speaker, my language totally different from English ,you writ from the right to lift and alphabetic they are not have the same sound ,some time I try to translate the sentence but turn wrong.I speak good but when comes to writing is just turn bad. I would like to know what goes wrong .what is my weakness I can work in it . and how I can refine it, I would like to thank you for your respond . and I would like to wish you a very good weekend.Najat

zalves

Post by zalves » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:49 am

hi my name is Zezito Alves.
i will like to learn more English and learn how to read and right i want to know more please help me with this.

HomesbyRosa

Post by HomesbyRosa » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:53 am

Hi my name is Rosa and because I spend most of my time working in Real Estate, I hardly have time to go to school to better my english skills. I am from Ensenada Mexico and I am fluent in Spanish. I need to feel more confident when I'm writing English. Please help ! Thank you

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:12 am

Najat wrote:Hello Boxcar
I'm Arabic speaker, my language totally different from English ,you writ from the right to lift and alphabetic they are not have the same sound ,some time I try to translate the sentence but turn wrong.I speak good but when comes to writing is just turn bad. I would like to know what goes wrong .what is my weakness I can work in it . and how I can refine it, I would like to thank you for your respond . and I would like to wish you a very good weekend.Najat
Hi Najat,
Are you trying to say we write from right to left? If so, you actually have it backwards as we write from left to right. It is understandable though how translations can be tricky. You say you speak well in english but it's it hard for you to write the way you speak? I actually speak english mainly and only know small bits of other languages so I can understand your difficulty. Anyway, I'm glad to speak with you anytime. Best of luck. :)

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:13 am

zalves wrote:hi my name is Zezito Alves.
i will like to learn more English and learn how to read and right i want to know more please help me with this.
HomesbyRosa wrote:Hi my name is Rosa and because I spend most of my time working in Real Estate, I hardly have time to go to school to better my english skills. I am from Ensenada Mexico and I am fluent in Spanish. I need to feel more confident when I'm writing English. Please help ! Thank you
I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forums Zezito and Rosa. Please feel free to chat here anytime. I'm happy to talk with you about most things. :)

LeeJiHun

Post by LeeJiHun » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 pm

Hi~~

I'M lee Ji Hun

and student of Hankuk universities of foreign studies.

Trotta professor...

i wonder how i could write the blog section regarding the advanced english writing class....

sitara

Post by sitara » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 am

hi every one i am new in this classroom please talk to me so that can i improve my english :)

sitara

Post by sitara » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:42 am

sitara wrote:hi every one i am new in this classroom please talk to me so that can i improve my english :)

hotchoco801

Post by hotchoco801 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:03 pm

hi, my name is R. and from USA. I need someone who can have a conversation with me.

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 am

Hello, what would you like to discuss? :)