How to join / register

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
kayeet

Introduction

Post by kayeet » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 am

Hi. I'm Kirstie Kaye S. Tino, 26 years old. I currently lived in Camarines Sur, a province in the Philippines. This is my first time engaging in forum such as this and I'm really willing to undergo training and lessons to be more proficient in the English language. I do hope to have great conversations with you.

yayan

Re: How to join / register

Post by yayan » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:37 am

Hallo everyone
My name is yayan. I'm from indonesia and I want to know about English lenguage so please help me to get it. Sorry for my mistakes and I hope anyone to correct it. Thanks :D

kayeet

Post by kayeet » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:55 am

Hello Yayan! I'm from the Philippines. I am looking forward to having great conversation with you and I do have high hopes that we will learn from each other.

Neneng

Post by Neneng » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:30 pm

Hello,

My name is Neneng and currently residing in Chicago Illinois.

Camila

Post by Camila » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:37 pm

hi
I"m camila. I'm very happy to join with this class

bernyienne

Post by bernyienne » Mon May 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Good evening! My name is Berny and I am 34 years old. I am married with one kid. During my free times, I like to read, listen to music, watch movies (thrillers, war...), write some stories about my life and anything that happens around me. I have two sisters and two brothers. I am the eldest one. I do not have many friends, because I am socially a little bit reserved and introvert. I do not mean that I hate being with others. I only mean that it takes time for me to be open to my surroundings. I always take my time to get to know people around me, to know how they act and react, before I can fully get in touch with them as friends or not. I have been writing a book that I should be able to finish by the end of the year. That book is about SUCCESS. It tells about three categories of people who have succeeded in their lives. First of all, those who were born from a rich family. Those ones do not really have to make efforts to get a job and money to live a better life. Then, those who are just lucky. Thus, they can either win for example a lot of money through a lottery, or get a great opportunity that leads them definitely to success. Finally, those who have to struggle, to fight in order to get their lives straight, to get a better life. Better life stands for happiness which includes a good job, enough money to buy or purchase whatever is necessary to survive, harmonious family relationships, good physical and mental health, good relationships with parents and friends.

mateocams17

Post by mateocams17 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi! Everyone. My name is Camille Mateo. 20 years old and married. I need to practice my english please help me out. This is my first time engaging in
a forum. I have difficulty in speaking english because im so scared everyone will judge me of my grammar and pronounciation. Anyways, Sorry if theres a wrong spelling or something. :|

marina2001

Post by marina2001 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:28 pm

HELLO I AM MARINE .I AM SIXTEEN YEARS OLD.I AM ARMENIA.I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH.I WANT TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN USA.I MUST GO TO USA AND VISIT MY AUNT AND UNCLE AND SPEAKE IN ENGLISH WITH PEOPLE IN USA .I LOVE ENGLISH LANGUAGE .ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS VERY INTERESTHING FOR ME FOR THAT I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH THAN I MUST CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN USA .I COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND I SHALL BE HAPPY THAT I LERAN ENGLISH .THIS YEAR IN MAY I PASSED MY INTERVIW AND I GO TO USA THAT REASON I I WANT TO LEARN ENGLISH AND I SHALL LEARN ENGLISH I CA COMMUNICATE with all of you who would like to communicate with me. You are free to message me to discuss any topic. It will be very helpful. Thank u!

Lina

Post by Lina » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:15 am

Hi, my name is lina. 24 years old. I got married 3 years ago. I have tow child . I want to improve my language to get a good job! I hope i can do that soon. Thanks 8-)

Drovick

Post by Drovick » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:42 pm

Good afternoon,My name is Alexandrovick Joachim,i'm 27 years old,i come from Haiti,it's a pleasure for me to learning English with all.

Ari

Post by Ari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:54 pm

hi, i'm Ari , 21 years old , getting marreid previous year
i joined this group to learn & speak Engish As a second language. I am from Pakistan but currently lived in jeddah