Why are you studying English?

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
nothile2017

Re: Why are you studying English?

Post by nothile2017 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:00 am

I studying English because I need people to understand me and vie versa. My name is No Le, 75 years old. I have six children, seven grandchildren. I came from Vietnam for many years but I could not hear and get enough what people talk about. I am happy to join this class.

blessedk

Post by blessedk » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 am

i am passionate about languages and as of today English has listed among the top ten if not 5 most spoken language in the world.
and i love to be part or among the people who communicate in English, and not only that, English has been said to be the political and business language
there fore i am more curious and more passionate about being able to communicate fluently and effectively in English as i am in business field.

rody

Post by rody » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:55 pm

To improve my second language, I fill my kids better than me.

Silentbrat

Post by Silentbrat » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:59 pm

I moved to United States 7 yeas ago . Originally I came from China . I am 27 years old . Never been practicing English that much . And now I live at a country based on speak English . Well I guess I need to keep learning because I can't live at this country just say "hello" everyday.
I need to improve
I need to be able to explain difficult saturation without calling my Chinese friend help all the time. Sorry if my grammar are wrong I tried my best.

brisa1314

Post by brisa1314 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:28 am

Hi my name is Liliana. I want to improve my English because I will go back to the university next year.

ladydg

Post by ladydg » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:05 pm

I want to study in English to gain self confidence and to be able to express myself when i'm in a group.
I have so much fears that sometimes it gets the best of me. Can you please help me so I can regain control of myself
and at least talk with confidence and not shaking and stammering.

lizeth

Post by lizeth » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:06 pm

I study English because is a important Language in my life. My husband speak English and we need have communication every day. Also because I travel to different countries and English open the door to the world. :D

kandre89

Post by kandre89 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:45 am

Hello everyone

I'm studying English, because I think It's the most important language in the word. Many countries use this language to communicate with other people in order to do new business, know new cultures or only to do new friendships. Also in my case, I work in an area where you use to speak English almost all the time, and I didn't have good resources to learn this language in my high school. tow years ago I stared to study English in an academy, but my learning line is so slow, for that reason I want to try it day to day in order to improve my skills.

I decided to take this course, because I can practice my grammar skills in the forums and I can do others this during the days.

Herald

Post by Herald » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:16 pm

I want to improve in my English grammar and vocabulary

Herald

Post by Herald » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:23 pm

English is international language so being able to speak it well is a great a goal for me. I would like also want to know how to listen and at the same time take notes.That is the reasons I would like to improve my grammar and vocabulary.

Judith

Post by Judith » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:54 pm

I am studying english in order to improve my english language skills on listening, understanding, reading and specially speaking fluently

jobama

Post by jobama » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Hi everyone I'm studying English because I want to improve it and I'm planning to go to school this is a long process but never is late to reach a dream, other reason is because many times when I speaking with somebody is hard to me to keep de conversation because I don't get all words that the others people are saying and the last reason is because I want to use correct grammar in the most cases.

MANGYAN

Post by MANGYAN » Mon May 01, 2017 9:53 am

Why am I studying English?
There are some reasons that I am studying English.
First of all the English language is international language in the world that's why, I want to learn it.
Second, if you want to travel some where you should know English because most countries speak in English. In addition to when you know English language you can go anywhere you want and you are able to ask if you need something.
Well, English language has more advantages like English is international language and famous writers write their books in English and that's why I am studying English

josias

Post by josias » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 pm

I´m studying english in order to be able to travell freely in the world and to be able to know others country culture

Maggy

Post by Maggy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:49 pm

I am not good in speaking and writing English fluently and clearly I struggle a lot with the grammar, spelling etc . I am a secretary at work and they always gossip about my written minutes and letters they said I write wrotten English a and it embarrassing because I'm in management please help me improve my English