Tell us about your family and pets

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Tell us about your family and pets

Post by James Trotta » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:31 pm

Good job :D
rajani wrote:I got married in 2014. Currently I am living with my parents and not with my husband and in-laws. I have one baby boy who is one and half year old only. I have a big joint family. We live in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. My father is the oldest member of our family. He is 5 years older than my mother. I have three brothers and all of them are married. So I am the youngest in siblings.

My eldest brother have two sons. One is fifteen years old and the younger one is eight years old. They live in Nagaur, Rajasthan.

My second eldest brother and my sister-in-law never had kids. But even then they have very busy and good life. They are running a tuition centre. They give coaching to students from class 6th to 10th. They also live in Sri Ganganagar but they have there own house.

My elder brother(third number) and my sister-in-law live with us. They have also two sons. Elder one is twelve years old and the younger is four years old. I have total four nephews and my son is the youngest member of our family. We total eight members live together.
I got married in 2014. Currently I am living with my parents and not with my husband and in-laws. I have one baby boy who is only one and half years old. I have a big joint family. We live in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. My father is the oldest member of our family. He is 5 years older than my mother. I have three brothers and all of them are married. So I am the youngest of my siblings.

My eldest brother has two sons. One is fifteen years old and the younger one is eight years old. They live in Nagaur, Rajasthan.

My second eldest brother and my sister-in-law never had kids. But even then they have a very busy and good life. They are running a tuition centre. They give coaching to students from grades 6 through 10. They also live in Sri Ganganagar but they have their own house.

My elder brother (third eldest :?: ) and my sister-in-law live with us. They also have two sons. The Elder one is twelve years old and the younger one is four years old. I have a total of four nephews and my son is the youngest member of our family. We total eight members living together.

rajani

Post by rajani » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks a lot for your guidance. I will try my best to not repeat the same mistakes again. :)

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 pm

That's great. Definitely try to get these things correct. But also remember that it takes a while so you may repeat mistakes - everyone does.
rajani wrote:Thanks a lot for your guidance. I will try my best to not repeat the same mistakes again. :)

zshaur

Post by zshaur » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:48 pm

I have a small family in Canada. I have three daughters and one son. My oldest daughter is a nurse working in a hospital. My other children are still in school. I have a big family outside of Canada. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I also have 2 half brothers and 5 half sisters. the youngest one is 1-month-old.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:46 am

Very accurate :D
zshaur wrote:I have a small family in Canada. I have three daughters and one son. My oldest daughter is a nurse working in a hospital. My other children are still in school. I have a big family outside of Canada. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I also have 2 half brothers and 5 half sisters. the youngest one is 1-month-old.
All the grammar here is good.

phajello1701

Post by phajello1701 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 am

I got married in 2014. My husband and I have an adorable daughter. She's born with 7.1 lbs. Since the day she's born, our lives has changed. She brings a lot of joy to our family. It takes too much patience to be parents. From 0 to 12 months, she changed a lot from her size and the way to feed her. As a mother, I've learned a lot. When she's hungry, she's angry. The first time she took a shot, my heart has broken. She is very active, that's why I understand that it takes a mother and a father to raise a child.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks for doing the assignment :D
phajello1701 wrote:I got married in 2014. My husband and I have an adorable daughter. She's born with 7.1 lbs. Since the day she's born, our lives has changed. She brings a lot of joy to our family. It takes too much patience to be parents. From 0 to 12 months, she changed a lot from her size and the way to feed her. As a mother, I've learned a lot. When she's hungry, she's angry. The first time she took a shot, my heart has broken. She is very active, that's why I understand that it takes a mother and a father to raise a child.
I got married in 2014. My husband and I have an adorable daughter. She was 7.1 pounds when she was born. Since the day she was born, our lives have changed. She brings a lot of joy to our family. It takes too much patience to be parents. From 0 to 12 months, she grew a lot. The way we feed her changed too. As a mother, I've learned a lot. When she's hungry, she's angry. The first time she took a shot, my heart broke. She is very active, that's why I understand that it takes a mother and a father to raise a child.

anisacha

Post by anisacha » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:40 am

I am 18 and i am not married yet. I live with my parents. my dad is 6 years older than my mom and they were married since 1996. They have 3 kids and i am the oldest. I have a sister and also a little brother. My sister is 5 years younger than me and she is junior high school student. My brother is 6 years old and he likes rabbit so much. we have 2 rabbits in our house since 2015 and we named it "coco" and "bibit"

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:47 pm

Hello :D
anisacha wrote:I am 18 and i am not married yet. I live with my parents. my dad is 6 years older than my mom and they were married since 1996. They have 3 kids and i am the oldest. I have a sister and also a little brother. My sister is 5 years younger than me and she is junior high school student. My brother is 6 years old and he likes rabbit so much. we have 2 rabbits in our house since 2015 and we named it "coco" and "bibit"

I am 18 and i am not married yet. I live with my parents. my dad is 6 years older than my mom and they have been married since 1996. They have 3 kids and i am the oldest. I have a sister and also a little brother. My sister is 5 years younger than me and she is a junior high school student. My brother is 6 years old and he likes rabbits very much. we have 2 rabbits in our house since 2015 and we named them "coco" and "bibit"

Alida Cruz

Post by Alida Cruz » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:56 am

I got married in 2002. My husband and i we met at church after a year i was attending to the same church.
He had been at church for about 3 years before me, but it was after a year when we met us.
We had a nice wedding and iinvite just family and closest friend our married has been wonderful my husband is that man who was in my dreams of young girl.He is very kind , is a gentleman with me even after years of married
He is funny and always make me laugh with his sense humor.We have two lovely kids and my husband is a good father too ,loves the kids spend quality of time with them I am a happy woman God Blessed me with my beatiful family my kids are obedient and doing good at school, sometimes yes i have hard time with them because they want play more time than to do their homework.
We have a dog , my daughter had been asking a pet for long time ,two years ago finally we got her dog it is a small playful dog sometimes crazy he is jumping on the couch and runniing around the house at all the time anyway we love him.
Our dog is my alarm every morning start to cry , making noises when he is awake i can't hear him when he crying , i jump quickly from my to take him out to do his bussiness.
I don't know why is always behind of me.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Hello :D
Alida Cruz wrote:I got married in 2002. My husband and i we met at church after a year i was attending to the same church.
He had been at church for about 3 years before me, but it was after a year when we met us.
We had a nice wedding and iinvite just family and closest friend our married has been wonderful my husband is that man who was in my dreams of young girl.He is very kind , is a gentleman with me even after years of married
He is funny and always make me laugh with his sense humor.We have two lovely kids and my husband is a good father too ,loves the kids spend quality of time with them I am a happy woman God Blessed me with my beatiful family my kids are obedient and doing good at school, sometimes yes i have hard time with them because they want play more time than to do their homework.
We have a dog , my daughter had been asking a pet for long time ,two years ago finally we got her dog it is a small playful dog sometimes crazy he is jumping on the couch and runniing around the house at all the time anyway we love him.
Our dog is my alarm every morning start to cry , making noises when he is awake i can't hear him when he crying , i jump quickly from my to take him out to do his bussiness.
I don't know why is always behind of me.
I got married in 2002. My husband and I met met at church after attending the same church for a year. He had been going to the church for about 3 years before me.

We had a nice wedding and invited just family and our closest friends. Our married life has been wonderful. My husband is the man of my dreams. He is very kind. He is a gentleman with me even after years of marriage. He is funny and always makes me laugh with his sense humor.

We have two lovely kids and my husband is a good father too. He loves spending quality time with the kids. I am a happy woman. God Blessed me with my beautiful family. My kids are obedient and doing good at school. Sometimes yes i have a hard time with them because they want to play more than to do their homework.

We have a dog. My daughter had been asking for a pet for long time. Two years ago finally we got her a dog. It is a small playful dog. Sometimes he is crazy- jumping on the couch and running around the house all the time. Anyway we love him.

Our dog is my alarm. Every morning he starts to cry, making noises when he is awake. I can't hear him when he is crying :?: I jump quickly from my bed to take him out to do his bussiness.

:arrow: You can hear him when he cries?

Marium

Post by Marium » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi,I got married in 2007. In 2008 I had one baby boy. He is so adorable and then in 2009 I had one more baby boy so I was busy with them. Than when the second one was 9 month old we all moved to the different city as my husband got job there. It was a nice city and we had been there for three years and these were my happiest years in my life.also I had one baby girl there in 2012.it was a small city but very nice. Then in 2013 we moved from there to a different city and from since we are here. So as busy with kids and moving we didn't have any pet yet. :)

76sun0909

Post by 76sun0909 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:05 pm

have 2 boys . The first boy is 9 years old,4th grade , and the youngest one is 5years old, kindergarden. The oldest one is 4years older than the younger one.
They love any kinds of animals or insects ,even though they don't want to kill fly because that's nature. so we have as many as guppies that give birth like everyday,2 turtles ,watersnails,crab , and a lot of fishes that i don't know names.
My children ususally see them sititing on chair after school. The younger one likes more turtles than other kinds of fishes. But the older one likes more guppies than any others .
Our problem is that nobody wants to clean.so my husband is busy cleaning .But they like feeding ,not cleaning

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:13 pm

Phuu Phuu wrote:I am the youngest one in my family. My grandparents died since I was 13. Now I am twenty .I have one elder brother. He is twenty-four years old. He is a doctor. Now he is working at City Hospital in Mandalay.
My parents are U Myint Swe and Daw Kyi Kyi Htay. My father is 54 years old and my mother is 52 years old. Until I was 16, he worked for government as an engineer. He used to travel many places. So, he can't stay at home with us. Now he is retired from his work. Therefore, we can live together happily.
My mother is not a government servant . She is a merchant and opens a tea shop at home. Sometimes I have to help my mother. That 's all about my family.
I am the youngest one in my family. My grandparents died when I was 13. Now I am twenty. I have one elder brother. He is twenty-four years old. He is a doctor. Now he is working at City Hospital in Mandalay.

My parents are U Myint Swe and Daw Kyi Kyi Htay. My father is 54 years old and my mother is 52 years old. Until I was 16, he worked for the government as an engineer. He used to travel many places. So, he couldn't stay at home with us. Now he is retired. Therefore, we can live together happily.

My mother is not a government servant . She is a merchant and runs a tea shop at home. Sometimes I have to help my mother. That 's all about my family

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi :D
Marium wrote:Hi,I got married in 2007. In 2008 I had one baby boy. He is so adorable and then in 2009 I had one more baby boy so I was busy with them. Than when the second one was 9 month old we all moved to the different city as my husband got job there. It was a nice city and we had been there for three years and these were my happiest years in my life.also I had one baby girl there in 2012.it was a small city but very nice. Then in 2013 we moved from there to a different city and from since we are here. So as busy with kids and moving we didn't have any pet yet. :)
Hi,I got married in 2007. In 2008 I had a baby boy. He is so adorable and then in 2009 I had one more baby boy so I was busy with them. Than when the second one was 9 months old we all moved to a different city as my husband got a job there. It was a nice city and we were there for three years and these were the happiest years in my life.also I had one baby girl there in 2012.it was a small city but very nice. Then in 2013 we moved from there to a different city and since then we have been here. Since we are so busy with kids and moving we don't have any pets yet.