Tell us about your family and pets

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Tell us about your family and pets

Post by James Trotta » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:47 pm

Hello :)
76sun0909 wrote:have 2 boys . The first boy is 9 years old,4th grade , and the youngest one is 5years old, kindergarden. The oldest one is 4years older than the younger one.
They love any kinds of animals or insects ,even though they don't want to kill fly because that's nature. so we have as many as guppies that give birth like everyday,2 turtles ,watersnails,crab , and a lot of fishes that i don't know names.
My children ususally see them sititing on chair after school. The younger one likes more turtles than other kinds of fishes. But the older one likes more guppies than any others .
Our problem is that nobody wants to clean.so my husband is busy cleaning .But they like feeding ,not cleaning
I have 2 boys . The first boy is 9 years old and in 4th grade , and the youngest one is 5years old in kindergarden. The oldest one is 4 years older than the younger one.

They love any kinds of animals or insects, even though they don't want to kill flies because that's nature. so we have many guppies that give birth like everyday, 2 turtles ,watersnails, a crab, and a lot of fish that i don't know the names of.

My children watch them while sitting on chairs after school. The younger one likes turtles more than the fish. But the older one likes guppies more than any others.

Our problem is that nobody wants to clean.so my husband is busy cleaning .But they like feeding ,not cleaning

ccdymaa

Post by ccdymaa » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:11 am

hi ,
everyone , my name is IRIS. its nice to be here to leaning english .
I have a small family in CHINA , my parents and my husband and 2cats .
my parents they are live in together in my hometown---XI'AN where is in middle of CHINA .
my husband and I we are kind of like DINK ,we don't want to have our own kids except have 2cats.
my husband is older than me 9years , like my father is older than my mother , somehow ,people they say this is best way to be with someone who older than you , then they can take care of you . I don't agree with that ,because Whether or not to take care of a person is depending an experience not age .
my cats they are really like treasures for my family. they both 9years old which is compare to human's age like 72years old .so now they are oldest in my family .
I LOVE MY FAMILY so much . even we are separating now ,for ours big dreams ,but I do believe that someday we will live together again .

Jigna

Post by Jigna » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:13 pm

I live in New York with one of my Cousin. I am studying masters from Harrisburg University. My parents lives in India. My mom is a Housewife and Dad is a Businessmen. My dad has Two brothers and Three Sisters. He is a youngest child from all of them. I have one brother who is younger than me. He lives in Texas with his friends.

weromaf

Post by weromaf » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 pm

I live in VA with my Husband and 2kids, I am working private NGO. my brother lives here and the rest parent lives in Ethiopia I have 3 brothers and two sisters I am the 4th child to my family and my oldest brother has 1 daughter and they live in Ethiopia and my second oldest brother who is living here has two son and my 3rd oldest brother is living South Africa and he has 2 girl he got the second child 3days ago and my youngest sister has a boy and my second youngest sister is graduated in nursing and working as nurse for full time and she is studying her Degree and she is living with our dad. My mom passed away 2years ago, When my mom passed away I was 8 month pregnant Imagine what I feel that time still my heart is broken. I don't have pets at all.

Muluye asrat

Post by Muluye asrat » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 am

Hi
I am getting married when I was 20 years old .I am living with my husband .we do not have kids yet . and also we do not have any pet .our family's living in back home .I have 2 brothers and to sisters .three of them older than me rather than one .my younger brother he is the youngest one in our family .my dad 20 years older than my mom and also he is toler than her. My family is my life .

Gabsimonetti

Post by Gabsimonetti » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 am

my dad is partner in the enterprise of the my grandfather, my mom works at the state university, my dad ia nine years older than my mom. I have a brother and a sister, both are older than me, my brother is the oldest and my sister is in the middle. My brother is a lawyer and my sister works in the office of a state deputy. I study at a military police school, and yes, we march, we salute and all these things. I'm the youngest person in our family, besides Loly, our dog, she is a nine years old.

Genelsawy

Post by Genelsawy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:01 am

I have married since 2014. I have two babies. They are twins. One is a boy and another is a girl. The baby boy is 10 seconds older than the baby girl. They are 2 years old. I have a dog as well. The dog is a black Labrador retriever and a girl. Her name is Kimchi. My husband and I wanted to give her a unique name, so we took her name from Korean food. Kimchi is 4 months old baby. She is the youngest in my family. My twins and Kimchi did not get close yet because they are scared Kimchi. But they are getting closer everyday. I think they will be best friend one day.

Eli

Post by Eli » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:44 pm

HI
We are a family of four. My husband and I and two girls. We had a street dog that we adopted when we lived in Madeira Irland, Portugal. We named her Blacky, she was a very beautiful girl. When we moved to the main land, Lisbon she came with.She was a independent lady. When I drew out of the gate to take the girls to school she often runs out too. When I got back home I left the gate open so she cud cam back in. But no this lady likes to cam through the main door. She will sit out said the door and make a very soft brake until I gave in and opened the door.
One Summer we went on holiday and a friend of us offered to dog sitting her. This friend had an old dog and her children were looking forward to having Blacky. Thay picked Blacky up got her basket and her favorite toy. We flu of to Denmark for 10 days.
After one week we got a phone call from that friend. She told us she had taken Blacky and her family to a farm two hours out of Lisbend. The family wanted to go and see the horses, so they left Blacky at the house with a man that Blacky did not know. I had forgotten to tell her that sins Blacky was a street dog and sins she came to us. She was always not happy around man. The door bell rang and the man opened the door, Blacky ran out very very frightened. We looked all over for her. We advertise in the local news paper, put photos out in the post boxes. We went up there many weekends to around in the Nabor-hud to look for her. We never found......

Tiger18

Post by Tiger18 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Hey!
My name is Candela, I am the second daughter in my family. My oldest sister is Sofia, she is 21 and she has a doughter, my niece who is the youngest in my family. Mi sister Maia is younger than me, she is 16 and the youngest is Lourdes; she is very naughty. The older member in my family is my step father, he is 50 years, older than my mum.
About my pets, we had had many pets always. My family love the animals. Right now, we have 4 dogs, 4 cats, a rabbit and a tortoise. The tortoise is my pet since I was 9 years old. The animals are a big part of our family

SumaiyaAhmed

Post by SumaiyaAhmed » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am

There are five members in my family. I have two brothers and one sister. Both of my brothers are school going students. My sister has recently completed her graduation. She is now willing to do MBA. My father is no more. He died in 2012. At that time, I passed my life through hardship. My mother is a housewife. She is fifty three years old. Though I have no pet but I love cat. I love playing with cat..... :| :| :|

Nyi Su Naing

Post by Nyi Su Naing » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 am

Hi there
I'm writing about of my family. There are eight members in our family. They are one grandfather, mother, two sisters, three brothers and me. My father and grandmother died when I was a child. I'm a student of University. I'm a middle son of our family. The oldest sister is a shopkeeper. She is about thirty years old. Two older brothers are younger than sister. And then, Also the youngest person is a sister. She is a teacher. A younger brother and I are students. In our family, We have a pet. It is a cat. He has no name but he is clever. He catch mice every day.

Thanks

Nyi Su Naing

Post by Nyi Su Naing » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:16 am

Hi there
I'm writing about of my family. There are eight members in our family. They are one grandfather, mother, two sisters, three brothers and me. My father and grandmother died when I was a child. I'm a student of University. I'm a middle son of our family. The oldest sister is a shopkeeper. She is about thirty years old. Two older brothers are younger than sister. And then, Also the youngest person is a sister. She is a teacher. A younger brother and I are students. In our family, We have a pet. It is a cat. He has no name but he is clever. He catch mice every day.

Thanks