Let me know when a reply is posted

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
Charita

Let me know when a reply is posted

Post by Charita » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello There,

I'm new here, and I wrote a little about who I am...My name is Rosario, and my nickname is Charita...I would like to see who is going to reply my post and see how many mistakes I have or that my English should sound much better...Well, it's up to you to correct my English...I can keep on writing but I would like a feed back from someone whose English is better than mine.

My native language it's Spanish, but I live in U.S. in New York amazing city...I'm used to living here...I have travel a lot...I know too many countries in S.A. Europe, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico which it's part of U.S. To visit a new country it's incredible beautiful, and besides that one can learn a new culture...If you have the chance to do so don't hesitate do it.

Well, now I would like to see someone else writing.

Have a lovely day,

Charita

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Let me know when a reply is posted

Post by James Trotta » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello :D

Living in New York is really cool. I grew up in the suburbs of NYC and I went to college on Long Island so I have some friends in NYC. If it weren't so expensive, I would love to live there.