Hello Everyone!!!

Say hello to people who are learning English vocabulary and grammar online. Tell us who you are, where you're from, why you study English, etc.
cynthiagzz28

Hello Everyone!!!

Post by cynthiagzz28 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Cynthia , im from Mexico and i want to improve my english , because i came to live in Michigan 4 months ago, my boyfriend get a job here so we get married in Mexico and come to Michigan.
And thats why i want to learn more vocabulary and also practice and become more fluent , actually im volunteering in an assisted living senior care , and im really enjoying, is very satisfying to help people withouth expecting something and it feels really good to your soul .

When i was young i study junior high school and it was bilingual so that where i start to learn some english , then later in the high school and college i was in public , i was in an english course but i dont finish all the levels.

I love outdoors, hiking , rappeling, traveling , all the extremes sports!!!
being in touch with the nature keeps you alive, break the routine is the best you can do in your life, to have a good quality of life, i think its a therapy for your soul!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!! :)