vocabulary

Discuss how general English vocabulary words are used to communicate ideas.
Gulzaib

vocabulary

Post by Gulzaib » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:09 am

Vocabulary is the pillar of English language which is most important that help in every platform like in writing,speaking or communication.

divya

Re: vocabulary

Post by divya » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:18 pm

vocabulary is foundation of communication, knowing good vocabulary helps you express better as well as understand others very well too. I am wondering how to improve vocabulary, can anybody help me for this?

Fabiola109

Post by Fabiola109 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm

The best way to improve bocavulary is by talking to white people, try to have a good group of americans friend who yuo can talk and hang out and of course have always on hand a english dicctionary, good luck

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:25 pm

We should say native speakers instead of white people. And while talking to native speakers is a good way to practicue using vocabulary,
I think reading is equally important for introducing new vocabulary. When you read, try to guess the meaning of new words and words you kind of know.
Use the context to figure out what the words mean.
Fabiola109 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:18 pm
The best way to improve bocavulary is by talking to white people, try to have a good group of americans friend who yuo can talk and hang out and of course have always on hand a english dicctionary, good luck