Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Discuss how general English vocabulary words are used to communicate ideas.
vikash kumar

Re: Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Post by vikash kumar » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm

AYANFE wrote:hello James,i will like to learn english in order to speak fluently in a gathering or in day to day activities.i will be glad if you can help me out.thanks
James Trotta wrote:Hi! I'm James Trotta, an English teacher from New York. I just finished a Master of Applied Linguistics and I've been teaching English since 1998.

I've designed this site to help English students learn vocabulary words. Many students keep vocabulary journals, but wouldn't it be more fun to do it online? That way we can have one really big vocabulary journal with lots of words and lots of examples for each word.
hi i am vikash kumar from india, sir i want to frequently speak english so i want your help for spoken english

\\\\

vikash kumar

Post by vikash kumar » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

i am vikash kumar from india sir i am not a good speaker so please you guide me thanku sir

pulse90

Post by pulse90 » Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

Hi,
Tell me some tips how can improve our English speaking?
Thanks

kesinee

Post by kesinee » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi,teacher
I'm Kesinee . I come from Thailand to stay in Canada but i have a problem about grammar .I read manytimes about gramma but still don't unterstand much and I have a question below
1. why sometimes have to use (Verb to be ,sometimes not)
Ex. I go to school
I am sorry
what differance for two sentance (Why we can not say: I sorry)
thank you very much

angelitonegro

can you help me?

Post by angelitonegro » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi teacher .

My need is Marlyn and i need help with my english. Is hard for me because i can go to the school and i dont have anyone that can help me with it.
My english is terrible, I am sorry about all my mistake in this text.

Is complecate for me when i try write complete sentences or when i try speak. I found this web last week and i dont really understand how start study here.
please can you help me and explain to me How i can start practice here. and how i can go to into the forum.

please i need your help.

Thank you

rubina

Post by rubina » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:11 am

CAN YOU HELP ME, I CAN NOT SPEAK VERY WELL. MY LISTEING ALSO WEEK.

sara2006

Post by sara2006 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 am

Hi, my name is Sara. I want to learn English . My English is not perfect. How can I learn online. I don't have any ideas. Help me please. I want learn from Beginner class . Thank you for your help.

rbmservices

Post by rbmservices » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi teacher James,
This is jose , and I just want to learn english, I want to learn english because it is important for me, I really need it .
could you please help me with it? here my email address joserbmservicesinc@hotmail.com. Thanks.

arezoo

Post by arezoo » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 pm

hi
i want to learn english
i am arezoo
iam 18 yearrs old
what should am i do?

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:33 pm

This is a saying "Practice make perfect", which means doing something over and over again is the best way to learn to do it well. So just keep on using english and it will get better. :)

cursosenvalladolid

Post by cursosenvalladolid » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 am

I think you should share something to learn English vocabulary.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 am

If by "share something" you mean try to use vocabulary words you're studying on these forums then I agree 100%.
cursosenvalladolid wrote:I think you should share something to learn English vocabulary.

michael oduro

Post by michael oduro » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:23 pm

yes please

spawner

Post by spawner » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 am

Hi!I am Ion from Romania.I am 24 and have been studying english few years at school but not advanced classes.Almost all the english i know comes from american movies,online games and television.I might go studying in U.K. in near future and i have like 4-5 months to learn and pass the Toefl exam.My writing is pretty decent but when it comes to speaking..uh..it's very difficult to find the right words.I hope this is cause i didn't speak enough in english with other people and might get fixed in future.I also have quite a few problems regarding english words and phrasal verbs,which i find quite situational but pretty hard to master.By english words i mean i still miss a lot of words so that it's hard to express myself.Thanks for letting me share with you,sorry for my english mistakes and have fun.Looking forward to work with you people.Cheers! :D

bananeali

Post by bananeali » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 am

Hello my name is banane Ali iam from Somalia i will like to lean English because English is the most popular language of the world. learning English is great for the future.