Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Discuss how general English vocabulary words are used to communicate ideas.
rahmat

Help me!pelase

Post by rahmat »

Hi james,,,,,,.. :) . I woul like to know you. i want to improve my english.
If you have some thing to help in english, please send your email to me
rahmat3280@yahoo.com

cesa

Post by cesa »

hi my name is cesa and just call me cecep or cesa, cesa the simple name of Cecep Saepudin..., i'm an indonesian my english so bad...,so i want learn english together with all the people in the world...so pls teach me my mail is yl_anti2003@yahoo.com

hopefully, we can practice together and help to improving our english skill

thx

cony

Re: Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Post by cony »

James Trotta wrote:Hi! I'm James Trotta, an English teacher from New York. I just finished a Master of Applied Linguistics and I've been teaching English since 1998.

I've designed this site to help English students learn vocabulary words. Many students keep vocabulary journals, but wouldn't it be more fun to do it online? That way we can have one really big vocabulary journal with lots of words and lots of examples for each word.
Hello James. My name is Constanza but everybody call me Cony. I am from Chile. My english is not very good, but I need to learn and practice. I would appreciate if you can help me and tell me what can I do, in order to learn by this way.

Thank you very much

Cony

NIDA

Post by NIDA »

hello, My name is ayeshaabood. i feel really sorry about my english ...it is not very good, but i am tring my best. I know i need to learn much much more and i need to improve my vocabulery beacause this is a key to enter into this section, can you help me what is the best way to memorize vocabulary? I know i will get very well soon when i speak english frequently and my english writing will also be very well one day.

fran

Post by fran »

hI JAMES I'm a beginer I'm a rockie and came to this room hopefully you can teach me to write and speak english actually I know my english is very limitated but whit you and your knowlege this room is the best place to stay bope you can help me thanks.
frank

waqas_naseer

Post by waqas_naseer »

very nice post ,,,,,,,,,,,

anuarisa

Post by anuarisa »

Hello every one..

Let me introduce my self first. My name Anuar and I am from Malaysia. I enrolled MBA just few couple of week but my big problem here is english language. I hope i can find someone who can help me to guide in proper english. thank you very much.

luvdmkoy

Post by luvdmkoy »

hi teacher james !
You are a very big help to all of us who are hungry to learn more in english . We are thankful that there's someone like you who's willing to share thier skills. Thank you so much. Please help me improve my vocabulary.

santo611

Post by santo611 »

Yes I'm ready to learn

bamba

Post by bamba »

hi, help me to learn english, i need to pass the TABE test.

chicaron

Post by chicaron »

Hello James, I would love to learn more english especially how to use grammar. Im live here in California for almost 1 year now but I still my english is not very good, Its hard for me to apply for a job because of my english, I had my very first interview the other day, they didn't hire me maybe because my english, when i answer the question. I really really want to learn english so bad. :cry:

chefnagu

Post by chefnagu »

cony wrote:
James Trotta wrote:Hi! I'm James Trotta, an English teacher from New York. I just finished a Master of Applied Linguistics and I've been teaching English since 1998.

I've designed this site to help English students learn vocabulary words. Many students keep vocabulary journals, but wouldn't it be more fun to do it online? That way we can have one really big vocabulary journal with lots of words and lots of examples for each word.
Hello James. My name is Constanza but everybody call me Cony. I am from Chile. My english is not very good, but I need to learn and practice. I would appreciate if you can help me and tell me what can I do, in order to learn by this way.

Thank you very much

Cony

chefnagu

Post by chefnagu »

chefnagu wrote:
cony wrote:

Hello James. My name is nagaraj but everybody call me nagu. I am from india. My english is not very good, but I need to learn and practice. I would appreciate if you can help me and tell me what can I do, in order to learn by this way.

Thank you very much

Cony

chefnagu

Post by chefnagu »

lola123 wrote:hello.. I have a problem with my english. Not really good especially the grammar.

chefnagu

Re: Help me!pelase

Post by chefnagu »

rahmat wrote:Hi james,,,,,,.. :) . I woul like to know you. i want to improve my english.
If you have some thing to help in english, please send your email to me
nagi1232005@yahoo.com