Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Discuss how general English vocabulary words are used to communicate ideas.
caencaca

Re: Are you ready to learn English vocabulary?

Post by caencaca »

Hi teacher James

I want to learn english vocabulary. Let me know, what I can do.

Thank you.

Caencaca

wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Hi! I need help...need to write better...can you help me?

Nenita

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta »

caencaca and wildflower - we can only help you if you help yourselves. Start studying and writing first. Write more on these forums. Then I'll see what I can do to help.

martinez87

Post by martinez87 »

hello, teacher James

My name is Magnolia Rico, i have a lot of trouble writing English. Am a dental assistant and i need to learn how to write good because i really needed. Thank you.

kalohtoo

Post by kalohtoo »

hi Sir

i need your idea for improving my English skill .i want to study with u ..coz i need more english skill for my career

Thanks

Saw

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta »

Same as I said before - get on the boards and let's see what you can do. I have to see your English for a while before I can do anything for you so don't be a stranger and start spending time on these forums.

mylalo2011

Post by mylalo2011 »

yes im ready and anxios to start thank you :D

lingjiang

Post by lingjiang »

hi jame . i am ling .i am new here . i feel real fun to

learn english till i found this website .i will post frequently in order to pratice and improve my english skill on this platform.
i have no idear how much mistake i made of this sentences. but i think we need to give us a try .there is oneway to make our english better is do not be shy.
thanks again

carmenc

Post by carmenc »

:D yes

naveen

Post by naveen »

Hi Sir it is Naveen from Afghanistan my english vocabulary is very weak how can i improve it...?

boxcar

Post by boxcar »

naveen wrote:Hi Sir it is Naveen from Afghanistan my english vocabulary is very weak how can i improve it...?
Hello Naveen, there is a saying "Practice makes perfect". The more you use the English language the better you will become at it. Come back here and post often, chat with us, ask questions, answer others. It can be a lot of fun. :)

somomba64

Post by somomba64 »

James Trotta wrote:Hi! I'm James Trotta, an English teacher from New York. I just finished a Master of Applied Linguistics and I've been teaching English since 1998.

I've designed this site to help English students learn vocabulary words. Many students keep vocabulary journals, but wouldn't it be more fun to do it online? That way we can have one really big vocabulary journal with lots of words and lots of examples for each word.
Hi, Teacher I live in Austin Texas for 17 years already. I was looking for free classes and i found this web side, and I would like to say tank you for caring about us. I want to keep going to school, my english still very poor as you see, i need to learn grammar, vocabulary, writing, and speking. That's sound a lot itns't it? I need your help, tell what level i am now, is ther any test that i can take to know it? how should i start. What I had been learned is just by listening, I am from Colombia. :?
somomba

boxcar

Post by boxcar »

somomba64 wrote:
James Trotta wrote:Hi! I'm James Trotta, an English teacher from New York. I just finished a Master of Applied Linguistics and I've been teaching English since 1998.

I've designed this site to help English students learn vocabulary words. Many students keep vocabulary journals, but wouldn't it be more fun to do it online? That way we can have one really big vocabulary journal with lots of words and lots of examples for each word.
Hi, Teacher I live in Austin Texas for 17 years already. I was looking for free classes and i found this web side, and I would like to say tank you for caring about us. I want to keep going to school, my english still very poor as you see, i need to learn grammar, vocabulary, writing, and speking. That's sound a lot itns't it? I need your help, tell what level i am now, is ther any test that i can take to know it? how should i start. What I had been learned is just by listening, I am from Colombia. :?
somomba
Hello somomba. James is a good teacher. From what I can see you seem to grasp English enough to get your point across. Now all you need to do is hone your skills with some practice. These forums are good for that. Anyway, welcome to the forum. I am here to help James out and assist you if I can. :)

sayen

Post by sayen »

Hi Mr Trotta I'm from Toronto Canada. I have diffculty to improve speaking and vocabulary in english.pls. show me the way how to improve it.
with regard
sayen.

Living My Life

Post by Living My Life »

Hello :D

My name is Paula my sister who is younger than I am, is always correcting me and it embarrass me every time. Not to mention that I will be start school for my associates in psychology early spring. I'm teachable. I believe that.

Sincerely,

Living My Life