Feedback

Discuss how general English vocabulary words are used to communicate ideas.
201020215 EunYoungOh

Feedback

Post by 201020215 EunYoungOh » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Feedback
If you get feedback on your work or progress, someone tells you how well or badly you are doing, and how you could improve. If you get good feedback you have worked or performed well

1.I'd appreciate some feedback on my work.

2. We need both positive and negative feedback from our customers

from” naver.”

pam

Hi

Post by pam » Tue May 24, 2011 12:05 am

I am new on this website. some one please help me and tell me how to use this website. I join this website so i can improve my english writing. I use writing alot but i would like to write correctly, my problem is some time i don;t know how to make sentences and i can't write what i want to write. I am not sure whatever i write is that correct or not.

pam

Re: Feedback

Post by pam » Sun May 29, 2011 5:54 pm

yes some one help me. I really like this website.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by James Trotta » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 am

One thing you can try is posting a sentence that you're having trouble with and tell us why you're confused. But not here - put it in the grammar section so we can find it and help you: http://www.eslgo.com/conversation/viewforum.php?f=17
pam wrote:I am new on this website. some one please help me and tell me how to use this website. I join this website so i can improve my english writing. I use writing alot but i would like to write correctly, my problem is some time i don;t know how to make sentences and i can't write what i want to write. I am not sure whatever i write is that correct or not.

bednarova752

Post by bednarova752 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Feedback - that is what I relly need in my writting. Because my English isn´t perfect, I expect negative Feedback. But it doesn´t matter, because I know, it will hlep me.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Error correction is important but it's equally important to know what you got correct.
bednarova752 wrote:Feedback - that is what I relly need in my writting. Because my English isn´t perfect, I expect negative Feedback. But it doesn't matter, because I know, it will hlep me.
In this case instead of 'it doesn't matter' I'd say 'I don't mind' because if it didn't matter that would make it unimportant. Otherwise I think this sentence is pretty good (except for a few spelling mistakes and the extra comma after 'I know.'