Need Help

chemistry, geology, etc.

Need Help

Postby Computer Girl.. » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:18 am

Can anyone help me to find the vocabularies that might be used in a factory? I'm going to work for this computer company where they have their own factory/manufacture inside. Can anyone give me a hint?
Thanks! :(
Computer Girl..

Postby James Trotta » Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:24 am

It would be helpful if you told us what kind of computers they make, but there are some things every computer needs. One of those things is a CPU or central processing unit (like the Intel Pentium 4 or the AMD Athalon).
James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Need Help

Postby DavidB » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:13 am

Computer Girl.. wrote:Can anyone help me to find the vocabularies that might be used in a factory? I'm going to work for this computer company where they have their own factory/manufacture inside. Can anyone give me a hint?
Thanks! :(

Here are some terms for parts of a computer...

hard drive - This is what information you type, copy or download is stored on. It's usually inside your computer, but you can also get EXTERNAL hard drives.

keyboard - That's what you use to type words.

mouse - That's what you use to open software programs and generally navigate.

monitor - That's what you look at while typing on your keyboard or surfing the Internet. You could also say, "I'm looking at the screen."

People often want to know how much SPEED and MEMORY a computer has.

The computer OPERATING SYSTEM is the basic software it runs on, with three popular choices:

1) Windows

2) Apple/Mac

3) Linux

I use Windows, but I'm a big fan of the others. I'm trying to learn how to use Linux, and if I ever have enough money, I'd like to buy an Apple computer.
DavidB

Re: Need Help

Postby Albion » Thu May 16, 2013 11:19 am

They might lead to heart stroke and heart related illnesses,
They have deficiency of protection control, They results depressive disorders and pressure, They are expensive....
Albion

Return to Science vocabulary