PATIENT ASSESSMENT and PATIENT EVALUATION ?

English vocabulary words in a biological or medical context.
Medterm

PATIENT ASSESSMENT and PATIENT EVALUATION ?

Post by Medterm » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

Hi

In medical field, what's the difference between these two technical terms : PATIENT ASSESSMENT and PATIENT EVALUATION ?

Thanks

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: PATIENT ASSESSMENT and PATIENT EVALUATION ?

Post by James Trotta » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:18 pm

No clue - anyone know this one?

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 am

No idea here either. did some research when I first read this topic but the difference seemed like splitting heirs.

entrepreneurweek

Post by entrepreneurweek » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 am

No idea man. You can find it on Google.

vadhsan

Post by vadhsan » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:06 pm

I think assessment means what the condition of the patient. And evaluation means according to tha patient condition we have to make a conclusion what they need right now.

wiilka duula

general election of my country

Post by wiilka duula » Wed May 03, 2017 2:05 pm

February 08 2017 there was general election in my country, all citizen of this country went out to elect new president. there was at-least 18 million who ware voted to the persons they nee, after 48 hours the election commission told who is the winner of the general election all the people are waiting to here that news and every person asking some questions his self "who will be the president?"the election commission told who is the winner of the election they say " the winner of the general election is mr.X and we are very glad to here that news all the citizen are come out from the homes to celebrate new president celebrating was going on three days unfortunately five person where died and more than where wounded /injured for the celebration of the new president the military come out their comps with their armed vehicles to celebrate the new president. 5th day from the election the former president call the elected president to give some information and show how is the government going on and hand over the judge and he made very beautiful party of hand over, the new elected president of mr.X and former president of mr.G and previous president of mr.H where come together to show the people how they love each other and they don't want to argue with the chair, the hung each other and every one put on his hand the shoulder of his brother that was very good lesson for us and every country in the world all citizen of this country ware feeling something, i my self i feel patriotic and there was a tear in my eyes when a sow who the officials are behaving in front of people and i understand that's a lesson
that day i have never forget and also i will celebrate every year because it's the day of happy in my country

My English is only something like that i am apologizing you that i have written broken english and the is no punctuation because i don't know where to put the punctuation.

please correct my errors my aim to write this is story is to improve my english and to either i can write story or not and i'll know after seeing you reply thanks.