Photoshop

Vocabulary words used to communicate about the net, hardware, software, etc.
hongyohan

Photoshop

Post by hongyohan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:20 pm

"Photoshop" means to edit an image by a photo-editing program.
It is used as a verb. The term originated from program picture-editing program "Photoshop".

ex.1) Judging by the picture, this photo has been photoshopped.
ex.2) I photoshopped the picture to give a more vintage quality to it.

nouhfaw

Re: Photoshop

Post by nouhfaw » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

What Photoshop program would be simple yet effective to add color to my inked drawings? I wanna get Photoshop. But I'm sure I won't need CS5 to just add color. I'm completely clueless about Photoshop and all it's programs, So, what would be best to just get the job done?

boxcar

Post by boxcar » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm

nouhfaw wrote:What Photoshop program would be simple yet effective to add color to my inked drawings? I wanna get Photoshop. But I'm sure I won't need CS5 to just add color. I'm completely clueless about Photoshop and all it's programs, So, what would be best to just get the job done?
There is a nice program out there called GIMP which is a lot like photoshop but it runs on open source code and is free. try it. :)

johnhodges

Post by johnhodges » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:52 am

Photoshop is the most complete and the best version for picture editing. If you are looking for other free solutions you can try GIMP. There are many free or paid alternatives but if you want the most professional way then go for Photoshop. I really like it.

entrepreneurweek

Post by entrepreneurweek » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:21 am

Photoshop is a software using it you can edit your photo.

dailycelebrity

Post by dailycelebrity » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:07 am

hongyohan wrote:"Photoshop" means to edit an image by a photo-editing program.
It is used as a verb. The term originated from program picture-editing program "Photoshop".

ex.1) Judging by the picture, this photo has been photoshopped.
ex.2) I photoshopped the picture to give a more vintage quality to it.

Hello friends,
I know that Photoshop is a software which is used to make the image . It is a special type of the software where we can clean the image i.e image editing, creating new banner in the image etc. .It has the commercial use also . Thanks for sharing .