Describe your job or the job you want

English vocabulary used to talk about economics and business.
Tariku

Re: Describe your job or the job you want

Post by Tariku » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 am

i am church minster.my job involves preach the word of God evry week and organised other minsters.i prepered the church memberes to diffrent kind of spirichual responsblty.when i do my job well my congregation wii be grow and many popels will come to Jesus .but when i didn't my job very well my church dose not grow.so in this cases i am working stronglly.

Nofi

Post by Nofi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:05 am

I expertise in hair and beuty. My role is a hairdresser and a make up artist. My trade is in beauty industry sector. As well as knowing and understanding the market, I have to be able to recommend custumers in order to sell my products. Without selling these products, I will not be able to re-order my stocks.

Tianna

Post by Tianna » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi James,
I'm a foreigner, I came to the US when at a young age. (I said young but not too young as a minor) At that time, I already have 2 little kids wihout husband (i'm a boat people) and no English at all, àter a while, I met someone and I have 2 more kids and by time flied, my children grew up and I'm keep working working .
The reason why I am telling you all my life because now I am very regret that I didn't go to school to learn English, now, I realized that I've been speaking broken English in whole time, and feeling ashamed myself.
All of my jobs are customer services and you can see how much the broken English I've been used in a whole time. As you see in this paragraph, I'm using just the regular vocabularies, not thing better than these words.
My dreams now isn't big, it I could learning English very well and I can be a Translator to help my people or can work as a Teacher Assistance. Its a simple dream, right?
Sorry, I just want to add some more words in as the rules: if I study well English then I will reach my goals as a Translator or a Teacher Assistance. If I don't study well English then my dreams are not come true.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:58 pm

Nice to meet you :D
Tariku wrote:i am church minster.my job involves preach the word God evry week and organised other minsters.i prepered the church memberes to diffrent kind of spirichual responsblty.when i do my job well my congregation wii be grow and many popels will come to Jesus .but when i didn't my job very well my church dose not grow.so in this cases i am working stronglly.
i am a church minster. my job involves preaching the word of God evry week and organizing other minsters. i prepare the church members for different kinds of spiritual responsibly.

when i do my job well my congregation will grow and many people will come to Jesus .but if i didn't my job very well my church would close, not grow. so i am working hard.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by organizing other ministers. Do you make a schedule?

Also, please consider using a spell checker, especially if you have Microsoft Word or something similar. It may be hard for people who speak English as a second language to understand some misspellings.

dipta

Post by dipta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 pm

Hi
I am working as crew trainer.When management hire new crews I trained them how should properly and safely work in store.What io food safety.How to
serve McDonalds standard food.How to handle meat and cook , how to make sandwiches and how to clean and sanitize for that what should need to follow the procedure.After trained them again and again I need to observed them and give feedback to maintained McDonalds standard.

thank you

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello again :D
Nofi wrote:I expertise in hair and beuty. My role is a hairdresser and a make up artist. My trade is in beauty industry sector. As well as knowing and understanding the market, I have to be able to recommend custumers in order to sell my products. Without selling these products, I will not be able to re-order my stocks.
My expertise is in hair and beauty. I am a hairdresser and a make up artist. My trade is in the beauty industry. As well as knowing and understanding the market, I have to be able to recommend products to customers in order to sell my products. Without selling these products, I will not be able to reorder my stock.

monka

Post by monka » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 pm

My education and my job is involving physical and psychosocial rehabilitation. I work with adults and children as a physical therapist and as an occupational therapist. I have two MS degrees. As a physical therapist I work in a rehabilitation center helping those in need. My clients are priority to me. Most of my cases are orthopedic ones. On the other hand, I also have a chance to work with children as an occupational therapist. A switch between these two majors gives me a lot of different experience and knowledge to go and serve others. I would like to speak and write proper English to help me with research. There is so much international research in many languages in physical and occupational therapy that would enhance my knowledge.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:02 pm

I wouldn't be too hard on myself if I were you. Sounds like you've been busy :D
Tianna wrote:Hi James,
I'm a foreigner, I came to the US when at a young age. (I said young but not too young as a minor) At that time, I already have 2 little kids wihout husband (i'm a boat people) and no English at all, àter a while, I met someone and I have 2 more kids and by time flied, my children grew up and I'm keep working working .
The reason why I am telling you all my life because now I am very regret that I didn't go to school to learn English, now, I realized that I've been speaking broken English in whole time, and feeling ashamed myself.
All of my jobs are customer services and you can see how much the broken English I've been used in a whole time. As you see in this paragraph, I'm using just the regular vocabularies, not thing better than these words.
My dreams now isn't big, it I could learning English very well and I can be a Translator to help my people or can work as a Teacher Assistance. Its a simple dream, right?
Sorry, I just want to add some more words in as the rules: if I study well English then I will reach my goals as a Translator or a Teacher Assistance. If I don't study well English then my dreams are not come true.
I came to the US at a young age. (I said young but not so young that I was a minor) At that time, I already had 2 little kids but no husband (i'm a boat people) :?: and no English at all.

After a while, I met someone and I had 2 more kids. Time flies and now my children have grown up and I keep working working .
The reason why I am telling you all about my life is because now I regret that I didn't go to school to learn English, now, I realized that I've been speaking broken English the whole time, and feeling ashamed of myself.

All of my jobs are customer service and you can see how I've been using broken English the whole time. As you see in this paragraph, I'm using just regular vocabulary, notthing better than these words.

My dreams now aren't big. If I could learn English very well and be a Translator to help my people or work as a Teacher's Assistant. Its a simple dream, right?

Sorry, I just want to add some more words in as the rules: if I study English well then I will reach my goals and become a Translator or a Teacher's Assistant. If I don't study English well then my dreams will not come true.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:07 pm

dipta wrote:Hi
I am working as crew trainer.When management hire new crews I trained them how should properly and safely work in store.What io food safety.How to
serve McDonalds standard food.How to handle meat and cook , how to make sandwiches and how to clean and sanitize for that what should need to follow the procedure.After trained them again and again I need to observed them and give feedback to maintained McDonalds standard.

thank you
I am working as a crew trainer.When management hires new crew I train them how to properly and safely work in a store.What is food safety? How to serve McDonalds standard food. How to handle and cook meat, how to make sandwiches and how to clean and sanitize work areas. After training them again and again I need to observe them and give feedback to maintain McDonalds standards.

I had to remove "for that what should need to follow the procedure" because I'm not sure what you meant.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:14 am

Part of the problem is that many researchers try to show off how smart they are by writing very complex sentences :x
monka wrote:My education and my job is involving physical and psychosocial rehabilitation. I work with adults and children as a physical therapist and as an occupational therapist. I have two MS degrees. As a physical therapist I work in a rehabilitation center helping those in need. My clients are priority to me. Most of my cases are orthopedic ones. On the other hand, I also have a chance to work with children as an occupational therapist. A switch between these two majors gives me a lot of different experience and knowledge to go and serve others. I would like to speak and write proper English to help me with research. There is so much international research in many languages in physical and occupational therapy that would enhance my knowledge.
My education and my job involves physical and psychosocial rehabilitation. I work with adults and children as a physical therapist and as an occupational therapist. I have two MS degrees. As a physical therapist I work in a rehabilitation center helping those in need. My clients are my priority. Most of my cases are orthopedic ones. On the other hand, I also have a chance to work with children as an occupational therapist. A switch between these two majors has given me a lot of different experiences and knowledge to go and serve others. I would like to speak and write proper English to help me with research. There is so much international research in many languages in physical and occupational therapy that would enhance my knowledge.

etoneslgo

Post by etoneslgo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:11 am

Professional wrote:I am a dispatch manager for transportation company. My job responsibilities are to manage the milk flow into the plants that we deliver to, schedule trucks to pick up the milk from our producers in timly fashion, cordenate with customer's representatives on any challenges at the producers, and ensure that we are in complince with all local and federal regulations.
If i do my job correctly, my customers will get the results they are looking for. But if i do not do my job correctly, i will be in jeopardy of losing my customer's trust. Therefore, I will not be successful in my career with the company.
I belive that, we are in compative market. Services is all we can offer. Complacency is our worst enemy, and we are striving to do a good job.
Hello, I read your job description and have a question.
How many trucks do you send to the milk producers each day?
Thanks, Eileen

Kanwal

Post by Kanwal » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:22 am

I have done my graduate in maths,status and economics. Now I'm looking for a job as a teacher. This job involves not only teaching lessons to children but also involves transferring your creativity in students. Teacher is also responsible for developing their students character. If I'm able to do my work with honesty then my students will become a mature citizens of this society.

etoneslgo

Post by etoneslgo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:09 pm

James Trotta wrote:
dipta wrote:Hi

thank you
I am working as a crew trainer.When management hires new crew I train them how to properly and safely work in a store.What is food safety? How to serve McDonalds standard food. How to handle and cook meat, how to make sandwiches and how to clean and sanitize work areas. After training them again and again I need to observe them and give feedback to maintain McDonalds standards.

I had to remove "for that what should need to follow the procedure" because I'm not sure what you meant.
Hi, I read your job description and have a question for you.
How many hours does it take to train a newly hired person?
Thanks, Eileen

etoneslgo

Post by etoneslgo » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 pm

James Trotta wrote:I wouldn't be too hard on myself if I were you. Sounds like you've been busy :D
Tianna wrote:Hi James,
I came to the US at a young age. (I said young but not so young that I was a minor) At that time, I already had 2 little kids but no husband (i'm a boat people) :?: and no English at all.

After a while, I met someone and I had 2 more kids. Time flies and now my children have grown up and I keep working working .
The reason why I am telling you all about my life is because now I regret that I didn't go to school to learn English, now, I realized that I've been speaking broken English the whole time, and feeling ashamed of myself.

All of my jobs are customer service and you can see how I've been using broken English the whole time. As you see in this paragraph, I'm using just regular vocabulary, notthing better than these words.

My dreams now aren't big. If I could learn English very well and be a Translator to help my people or work as a Teacher's Assistant. Its a simple dream, right?

Sorry, I just want to add some more words in as the rules: if I study English well then I will reach my goals and become a Translator or a Teacher's Assistant. If I don't study English well then my dreams will not come true.
Hi, I read about the jobs you want and I have a question.
What age children would you work with as a Teacher’s Assistant?
Thanks, Eileen

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:20 am

Teachers are the best :D
Kanwal wrote:I have done my graduate in maths,status and economics. Now I'm looking for a job as a teacher. This job involves not only teaching lessons to children but also involves transferring your creativity in students. Teacher is also responsible for developing their students character. If I'm able to do my work with honesty then my students will become a mature citizens of this society.

I have done my graduate degree in maths, statistics :?: and economics. Now I'm looking for a job as a teacher. This job involves not only teaching lessons to children but also involves transferring your creativity to your students. Teachers are also responsible for developing their students' character. If I'm able to do my work with honesty then my students will become mature citizens of this society.