Predict the future of a company

English vocabulary used to talk about economics and business.
James Trotta
Site Admin

Predict the future of a company

Post by James Trotta » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:05 am

Practice using will and the future perfect to predict the future of a business.

Tibaijuka

Re: Describe a personality using present and / or past simple

Post by Tibaijuka » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:40 am

The sugar industry in my country is expanding very fast. Currently there are three dominant producers and other smaller players. In future, demand will outstrip supply because of the high population growth rate, yet sugar factories have no expansion plans. Since the government is offering tax incentives to sugar plantation developers, perhaps more factories will open. Industry forecasters predict that by 2020 two more factories will have been set up.

Although sugar supply has been growing at average rate of three percent per year for the last six years, the quantity of sugar imports is also rising every year. Against the backdrop of rising demand for sugar, Government is looking for investors to allocate them land for growing sugarcane. Meanwhile more out growers will join the industry to boost production of sugarcane.

jai15

Re: Predict the future of a company

Post by jai15 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi James,
Nice to meet you again.
In future the needs of beauty care and body care products will definitely increase. Now a day’s people are giving more importance to their physical appearance. Especially young mothers take additional care to protect their babies’ delicate skin. Most of the youngers concern about the scares, black marks, and pimples on their skin. Getting on clear and glowing skin is most of the teenagers’ objective. Not only youngers, some old and Middle age people also would like to appear as young. During party, festivals and Marriage ceremonies people wants to look beautiful. some Beauty product companies and parlors Successfully use the people to market their beauty products. I think that by 2026 each street will have had separate beauty parlor in India.

Besides looking beautiful, taking care of our body is essential. Using bath soap, body lotion, and shampoo, which is suitable to our skin is a healthy way of caring our skin. It is a good choice to meet dermatologist if you have any skin allergies or irritations. And then wearing makeup and looking smart is really not a mistake but giving more importance to the physical appearance is not good. For example, at age 50 every one has wrinkles on his/her face. If he tries to hide his wrinkles, it might be an artificial looking. Current days some people use a lot of cosmetic products to look young. But most of the products works for temporary purpose. In addition, some products make some allergies on skin.
However, beauty companies are introducing new products every day. They attract a lot of people by their advertisements, attractive discounts, and giving assurances like “If you use the cream, with in three days the dark spots will be gone”. And The turnover of the Top beauty companies like L'Oreal, Unilever, P&G are more than 20 billion. I think that by 2020 it will have reached 30 billion. In another side, It’s true taking care of our skin and hair is vital important. Anyhow the beauty companies will never need to worry about their growth and for next 20 years

MEW

Post by MEW » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:48 am

I think McDonald and Burger King will continue changing their core menu in the future. Many people are eating healthy food each year. McDonald and Burger King already relying on Salads and fresh food. I think that by 2020, 80 percent of the menu will be organic food and it will grow, while market for fried food continue to shrink.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Describe a personality using present and / or past simple

Post by James Trotta » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Good work :D
Tibaijuka wrote:The sugar industry in my country is expanding very fast. Currently there are three dominant producers and other smaller players. In future, demand will outstrip supply because of the high population growth rate, yet sugar factories have no expansion plans. Since the government is offering tax incentives to sugar plantation developers, perhaps more factories will open. Industry forecasters predict that by 2020 two more factories will have been set up.

Although sugar supply has been growing at average rate of three percent per year for the last six years, the quantity of sugar imports is also rising every year. Against the backdrop of rising demand for sugar, Government is looking for investors to allocate them land for growing sugarcane. Meanwhile more out growers will join the industry to boost production of sugarcane.
The sugar industry in my country is expanding very fast. Currently there are three dominant producers and other smaller players. In the future, demand will outstrip supply because of the high population growth rate, yet sugar factories have no expansion plans. Since the government is offering tax incentives to sugar plantation developers, perhaps more factories will open. Industry forecasters predict that by 2020 two more factories will have been set up. :arrow: Nice future perfect :D

Although the sugar supply has been growing at an average rate of three percent per year for the last six years, the quantity of sugar imports is also rising every year. Against the backdrop of rising demand for sugar, the Government is looking for investors to allocate them land for growing sugarcane. Meanwhile more out growers :?: will join the industry to boost production of sugarcane.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:59 pm

jai15 wrote:Hi James,
Nice to meet you again.
In future the needs of beauty care and body care products will definitely increase. Now a day’s people are giving more importance to their physical appearance. Especially young mothers take additional care to protect their babies’ delicate skin. Most of the youngers concern about the scares, black marks, and pimples on their skin. Getting on clear and glowing skin is most of the teenagers’ objective. Not only youngers, some old and Middle age people also would like to appear as young. During party, festivals and Marriage ceremonies people wants to look beautiful. some Beauty product companies and parlors Successfully use the people to market their beauty products. I think that by 2026 each street will have had separate beauty parlor in India.

Besides looking beautiful, taking care of our body is essential. Using bath soap, body lotion, and shampoo, which is suitable to our skin is a healthy way of caring our skin. It is a good choice to meet dermatologist if you have any skin allergies or irritations. And then wearing makeup and looking smart is really not a mistake but giving more importance to the physical appearance is not good. For example, at age 50 every one has wrinkles on his/her face. If he tries to hide his wrinkles, it might be an artificial looking. Current days some people use a lot of cosmetic products to look young. But most of the products works for temporary purpose. In addition, some products make some allergies on skin.
However, beauty companies are introducing new products every day. They attract a lot of people by their advertisements, attractive discounts, and giving assurances like “If you use the cream, with in three days the dark spots will be gone”. And The turnover of the Top beauty companies like L'Oreal, Unilever, P&G are more than 20 billion. I think that by 2020 it will have reached 30 billion. In another side, It’s true taking care of our skin and hair is vital important. Anyhow the beauty companies will never need to worry about their growth and for next 20 years
In the future the need for beauty care and body care products will definitely increase. Nowadays people are placing more importance on their physical appearance. Especially young mothers take additional care to protect their babies’ delicate skin. Most youth are concerned about scars, black marks, and pimples on their skin. Getting clear and glowing skin is most teenagers’ objective. Not only youngsters, but also some old and Middle aged people also would like to look young. During parties, festivals and Marriage ceremonies people want to look beautiful. some Beauty product companies and parlors Successfully use models :?: to market their beauty products. I think that by 2026 every street in India will have its own beauty parlor.

Besides looking beautiful, taking care of our bodies is essential. Using bath soap, body lotion, and shampoo, which is suitable for our skin is a healthy way of caring for our skin. It is a good choice to see a dermatologist if you have any skin allergies or irritations. And then wearing makeup and looking smart is really not a mistake but giving more importance to the physical appearance is not good. For example, at age 50 every one has wrinkles on his/her face. If a person tries to hide his wrinkles, it might be artificial looking. These days some people use a lot of cosmetic products to look young. But most of the products work temporarily. In addition, some products cause allergic reactions.

However, beauty companies are introducing new products every day. They attract a lot of people with their advertisements, attractive discounts, and giving assurances like “If you use the cream, within three days the dark spots will be gone”. And The turnover :?: of the Top beauty companies like L'Oreal, Unilever, P&G is more than 20 billion. I think that by 2020 it will have reached 30 billion. :arrow: Nice future perfect :D It’s true that taking care of our skin and hair is vitally important. Anyhow the beauty companies will never need to worry about their growth for the next 20 years

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi again :D
MEW wrote:I think McDonald and Burger King will continue changing their core menu in the future. Many people are eating healthy food each year. McDonald and Burger King already relying on Salads and fresh food. I think that by 2020, 80 percent of the menu will be organic food and it will grow, while market for fried food continue to shrink.
I think McDonalds and Burger King will continue changing their core menu in the future. Many more people are eating healthy food each year. McDonalds and Burger King are already relying on Salads and fresh food. I think that by 2020, 80 percent of the menu will be organic food and it :?: will grow, while the market for fried food continues to shrink.

I'm just not sure what you mean by it will grow.

zshaur

Post by zshaur » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:19 pm

I think Tim Hortons will be growing year after year. They are not only creating more jobs in Canada but also worldwide, because they are opening in many countries. They keep creating more flavours of drinks and coffee and with them, more opportunities for other countries to find jobs. As a Canadian, I will be cheering for Tim Hortons' to keep their company growing.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:42 pm

I don't think I've ever been to Tim Horton's :!:
zshaur wrote:I think Tim Hortons will be growing year after year. They are not only creating more jobs in Canada but also worldwide, because they are opening in many countries. They keep creating more flavours of drinks and coffee and with them, more opportunities for other countries to find jobs. As a Canadian, I will be cheering for Tim Hortons' to keep their company growing.

I think Tim Hortons will continue growing year after year. They are not only creating more jobs in Canada but also worldwide, because they are opening in many countries. They keep creating more flavours of drinks and coffee and with them, more opportunities for people in other countries to find jobs. As a Canadian, I will be cheering for Tim Hortons' to keep their company growing.