Words used to talk about the art world.
Post Reply


Post by Aoife »

what word is is that they use on TV to describe how an actor moves straight on to another project, or moves onwards and upwards to another project?
From Braveheart, Mel Gibson segwayed to his next film.....
Segway is not the correct spelling as I can't find it in the dictionary.

James Trotta
Site Admin
Posts: 1140
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:08 am
Location: South Korea

Post by James Trotta »

The spelling is segue. We use it in music or theater or even conversation to talk about a smooth transition.

Post Reply