The new homes are changing the outlook of Washington DC

Discuss words related to buying & selling real estate.
gareth

The new homes are changing the outlook of Washington DC

Post by gareth » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:14 am

Washington DC always maintains the design of the city as a whole. Many new buildings have emerged over years and are emerging on a large scale. Even then, none of the new buildings have ever affected the entire plan of the city as a whole. The city is utmost beautiful as it seems like the areas are assigned or designated to the particular buildings or so. The streets are well maintained and the quadrant abbreviations are one of the best applications to direct the people to the particular locations. This idea too might have been generated in the mind of the builders as they are the men behind the structural and architectural beauty of the city as a whole.

The planning of the well designed city is very evident form the locations, as directed by the axes. The K Street of Washington DC, houses many lobbying groups and the Embassy row popularly known as Massachusetts Avenue houses 59 foreign embassies. Thus the places in the city are well arranged in such a way that people can approach the area for their respective needs and they can skim over all those at one go. Almost all the important malls will be placed together and as such the government offices and corporate offices too.

For the New Home Builders Washington DC thus offers ample chances to explore and expose their creativity in the maximum possible ways. The old buildings like the building of Georgetown University are a mixture of Roman and Gothic architecture in a much more sophisticated and revised form. The neoclassical style is also adopted in many buildings and this allows the builders to use their own style and uniqueness into their design. Many builders thus get established as one of the prime builders of the city as when they build homes these architecture influences them and they incorporate the essential flavors into it. Their nativity is another factor which influences the builders a lot. Their design reflects their culture as well. Thus we can presume Washington DC of having buildings reflecting even Indian and Chinese architectures too.

kurkur

Re: The new homes are changing the outlook of Washington DC

Post by kurkur » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 pm

I am planning to take real estate class end of this month but I have lack of communication skills, I am not sure how could I handle the situation...

agostino221

Post by agostino221 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:16 am

Hi Kurkur,
In starting , you will have to face some problem but after some days you feel better . One of my friend joined these classes before some time. Before joining , he said such thing but after some time he fell very good and he feel that I was right.
All the best

tampahomes90

Post by tampahomes90 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi Kurkur,
You should join the class . I think this is not a big problem , in starting you have some problems but later not.
Thanks

entrepreneurweek

Post by entrepreneurweek » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 am

Washington DC is one the richest cities in the world. Big houses, wide space and great locations makes Washington a different place. Real Estate is a hot business in US and specially in Washington is a it could be a great opportunity for you.

Lavy Garcia

Post by Lavy Garcia » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

entrepreneurweek wrote:Washington DC is one the richest cities in the world.Big houses,wide space and great locations makes Washington a different place.Real Estate is a hot business in US and specially in Washington is a it could be a great opportunity for you.
Washington DC is really a richest country in this world and the business of real estates is running very well.It is business global city and the real estate business is running so well.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:06 am

Washington DC is really one of the richest cities in the world and the real estate business is strong. It is a global city.