Discuss idioms and slang from different English speaking countries.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:08 am
- Location: South Korea
http://boards.ign.com/teh_vestibule/b52 ... 182527072/
Ok, so here's what happened.
I've been 'seeing' this chick for a few weeks, we're not really dating, we meet up, screw and that pretty much it.. Anyways.. She sent me a txt about a half hour ago and my heart damn near jump from my F***ing chest...
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:08 am
Are you seeing someone? You seem to be in a really good mood these days.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:55 pm
John is just seeing Carie casually. No strings attached.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 pm
I think he is seeing A. He is waiting A's phone call all this week.
lee geo wool
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:29 am
I'm not seeing anybody lately, which makes it easier to focus on myself and my work.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:23 am
I'm sorry, I'm already seeing someone.... But I think we might be able to work something out
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:57 pm
One day my friend asked me that if I want to see a guy who is her best friend.
Jae Eun Cho
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:07 am
I'm sick of seeing someone. I want to go steady with someone.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:49 pm
If you are planning to see someone in Korea be sure you are ready to remember all the event days
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 am
I want to see someone.. I'm lonely...