Travelling to South Africa

Share your fiction and non-fiction here. Submit articles for publication on my blogs in the subforums.
nothile2017

Travelling to South Africa

Post by nothile2017 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello to my new friends on ELS class.
Today I would like to tell you about my travel to South Africa. On 11/23/2016 I flied from Charlotte, NC to JFK airport in New York to board another plane to Dubai then changed plane again to Johannesburg. In the past I always followed my children to travel. But this time I went alone, I was nervous to get in this airport, so complicated place. Indus travel agent gave me an schedule already but to me at that time my mind seemed to be numb.
At JFK airport I did not know where to get a connection, then I asked the information from help desk where shown me to take an airbus to the terminal 4.
Finally I found the plane I should go. I had to wait at this airport more than 4 hours until boarding time was 11:00 p.m. When I got Dubai airport at 8:30 p.m., so I hit on dark side from this place to another place. I spent about 9 more hours to get off the plane at Johannesburg airport, South Africa.
After completing the custom services I met the tour guide. It was still dark, I was dropped at my hotel and I was exhausted to lay down and sleep. When I woke up I haven't recognize day or night or what day anymore.
I stop writing right here, I think you spent enough time for sharing with me on my travelling.