Practice English writing

Share your fiction and non-fiction here. Submit articles for publication on my blogs in the subforums.
Anateresapadilla1

Practice English writing

Post by Anateresapadilla1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 am

Hello every one I am new on this I am trying to improve my English writing eskills can anyone help me.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: Practice English writing

Post by James Trotta » Sun May 12, 2013 5:12 am

We can try to help, but you need to tell us what kind of writing you do (or want to do).

Anateresapadilla1

Post by Anateresapadilla1 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:40 am

James Trotta wrote:We can try to help, but you need to tell us what kind of writing you do (or want to do).

Thanks for you're replay, I will like to learn everything that can help me to have good writing communication with others,
I think I want to learn a little of everything.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:17 pm

You might start by writing a travel article. I can help you fix up the writing so it can be published on travel-plan-idea.com. Then after that project is complete, we can start on something else. Do you have a vacation experience you can write about?

pigra222

Post by pigra222 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi
the problem i'm having with writing English is i miss commas and pronunciations and i miss spell every other word. English is my second language. :oops:

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Commas are tough. Spelling we can usually handle via spell check assuming you write on your computer. If you want to post an article on travel for travel-plan-idea.com, I can take a look at the commas and everything else for you. This is where you can post your travel story: http://www.eslgo.com/conversation/viewforum.php?f=39

silvamani

Post by silvamani » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:26 am

Dear all,
Refer to your ongoing discussion about English writing,
It will be highly appreciated if you kindly also guide me to improve my writing skills.
due to this I am feeling very shy whenever i puts my ideas and view in the business development.

As i joined this website only today, from where shall i start to learn and which part of this very useful.
If I write something there are some one who will check & correct my mistakes.,

please highlight on this
thank you in advance for your guidance
Regards

Rapio921

Post by Rapio921 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi im from other country i dont know how to write so whats the fórmula to make sentence

hollyce

Post by hollyce » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 am

Hello Jim,
I want to learn English practice writing. I want to write my Biography in English someday. But I dont know, how to used the proper words and when to put the symbols. I want to learn writing, were people can relate and feel my story.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 pm

To be honest, I have never written a biography. I would start with writing some personal essays though. I can help you with personal essays.
hollyce wrote:Hello Jim,
I want to learn English practice writing. I want to write my Biography in English someday. But I dont know, how to used the proper words and when to put the symbols. I want to learn writing, were people can relate and feel my story.

wengcris

Post by wengcris » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:49 am

Hi, I'm Rowena Morales from the Philippines, i am 46 years old, married to my husband Crisostomo Morales for 28 years now, i have 4 kids 2 boy and 2 girls. I am a plain housewife, but have some sidelines like net working, selling, simply a jack of all trade housewife.
I am here for me to learn how to write and learn the proper way of communicating in english.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:16 am

Hi Rowena. Have you signed up for the free ESL class?
wengcris wrote:Hi, I'm Rowena Morales from the Philippines, i am 46 years old, married to my husband Crisostomo Morales for 28 years now, i have 4 kids 2 boy and 2 girls. I am a plain housewife, but have some sidelines like net working, selling, simply a jack of all trade housewife.
I am here for me to learn how to write and learn the proper way of communicating in english.

Nofi

Post by Nofi » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 am

can i ask a little bit about how to structure a life story, please? shall i start with my past story and moving forward eventually to present time and finaly towards my future? Thank you.

lily

my job

Post by lily » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:57 pm

I am a teacher in university. My job invovled teaching and researching in medical college. I loving teaching more than researching. In past 8 years, I spent most of my time in researching because if we have not research paper we will have not opportunities to be promoted. But in actually, I am not happy to do it.

mysakh

Post by mysakh » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:53 pm

hello every one I'm trying to practice for compass writing exam, I don't know where to start?!!