an Article regarding travel

Submit articles for travel-plan-idea.com. Editorial guidelines are very strict so very few submissions will actually be published. However, you might receive some valuable feedback to help you improve your writing.
Rahila

an Article regarding travel

Post by Rahila » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 am

We are making lots of travels to different countries around the world but some of them are really interesting and the memories will stay in our mind for ever.
I had a travel to USA on an exchange program where we had different group member from India and Pakistan,
In less than three months period we traveled to different states and different villages of the United state.
Our trip started from Delhi, toward Dubai and then from Dubai we had flight to Frankfort and then from Frankfort to Washington DC where it was our final destination.
We were in Washington state for one week and the we traveled by train from Washington state to California.
During our travel we made some contacts with the people and we made some friends as well, this trip will always stay in my memory.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Re: an Article regarding travel

Post by James Trotta » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Let me see if I can help you with a few errors:
Rahila wrote:We travel to lots of different countries around the world but some of them are really interesting and the memories will stay in our minds forever. I traveled to the USA on an exchange program where we had group members from India and Pakistan. In less than three months we traveled to different states and different villages of the United States. Our trip started from Delhi, toward Dubai and then from Dubai we flew to Frankfurt and then from Frankfort to Washington DC.

We were in Washington State for one week and then we traveled by train from Washington state to California. During our trip we made some contacts with the people and we made some friends as well, this is one trip I will always remember.
Question: How did you get from Washington DC to Washington state?

hollyce

Post by hollyce » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:50 am

I been to many places, but theirs one country that I will never forget. Damascus, a place with lots of Historical sites. Im glad that I was working there before, I have met few friends and the people are friendly. The people there are more open than in Riyadh. We went to the beach, wich is very far away from Damascus. We passed a long dessert and it was too hot. We went to Latakia and Deirzor where I met a friend named Mila. She dont really know how to speak English but she did try her best to communicate. And when I left she gave me a photo of her as a remembrance. As I heard the news in Syria, I felt sad for her and for all the people on those affected place. Hopefully shes far from war and may God Bless her and her family.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:41 am

Hi Hollyce. This is a good start to a travel article. Hopefully your friend Mila is OK?

If you are interested in developing the idea, what would you recommend to people in Damascus? What should they visit and how should they try to make friends?

If you want to answer these questions in some detail, we can work together on an article for travel-plan-idea.com - I will be correcting your English as we go. If you're ready, please start answering the questions about what people should do in Damascus.

hollyce

Post by hollyce » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:49 am

Hello Sir James,
Thanks for the reply. About Mila, I have no knowledge of her since I left. But I knew God is protecting her for her kindness to me. I spent less than 3 months in Syria due to my Visitor Visa. So I dont have really knowledge about the Country except for the days that I have known and the places that we visited. I dont even remember the names so I cannot ellaborate the topic. But I can only share what I had been experienced there.

I want to recommend Damascus Syria to all the tourist. As one of the oldest city in the Middle East, Damascus has lot of Historical Value. They can visit the Historical Temple, Grand Mosque and other archaeological structures that was built thousand years ago. I never been seen a houses like those in Damascus. You can see, that they tried to protect its authenticity by supporting the structure. Some old houses was being used for shops, restaurant and gallere. I remember one time we went to an Old house with a beautiful gate. And I was so Amazed inside. Theres a few tables with lot of chairs, antic decorations and utensils. The food is great and the music is good evendough I didnt understand it.
Also, shopping are cheaper than in Saudi. You can buy some mini antics in the corner of the sidewalks. People are friendly, in a way or onother I think its best if we do the first move by making friends. I usually ask their name first and tried to ask about what they do because they dont really speak English. Most of the people I had met in their, just speak little English only except those who goes in the big school. Kids and college are good in English than their parents and Elders. I wish the problem in Syria will be over, so the people will be safe have freedom to explore.

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Thanks for expanding on your story Hollyce. It's really interesting. The next step is for us to combine everything you have written into one big article for travel-plan-idea.com. I will reply soon with some corrections and advice but this will take me some time :)

samey

Post by samey » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:13 pm

An article regarding travel
Travel is the best way to observe other culture and making our own memory. You don’t have to travel out of the country to observe people but travel if you have a chance it helps you have a realistic look at the life and people out there. I have been in a couple countries and I’m an image to see how different they are, it’s probably changed my thinking after that about that country. If the Vietnamese struggling still with how to capitalize their travel agency to be more organize and better service to their customer. Thailand is more observing and their economy stronger, transportation has not an issue to people in here. They have a massive skyline to serve a thousand tourist and local people around. I had tried delicious food in Bangkok and spent a great time on the beach with the perfect weather.
Furthermore, what I like the most is the tours organize. They have serval kind of tour package, just depend on how much you want to spend. The travel agent was very nice and friendly. He was also very helpful. Our budget was tied at that time, but we wanted to travel outside of the country for our honeymoon. It was a great memory. You might know the term of a backpacker, right? That was how we were! Spending a couple days in the different city and then travel to another city by taking the bus. The bus was hot and noise with no AC, packing more people than we can amazing! We have stopped in serval places (according to the tour guide) to buy local manufactory and souvenir. In here, we have tried serval different kinds of very delicious food, it was a very unit. And at the end of that day, we ended up in the bathroom for a thousand times because of food poison. We were about to claim on them if the thing did not get any better. But thank God after that we were ok. What an image memory. Probably, if we have a change I would love to check another country other than Thailand.