What are some typical jobs for men and women?

Discuss sexism, changing gender roles, feminism, etc.
murenzi

Re: What are some typical jobs for men and women?

Post by murenzi »

hello, I'm murenzi ndagijimana from cong I has been in camp of rwanda for 18 years.I think the typical jobs of men are just feeding a family. and also men are to build the house. and also the special job of man are to be soldiers. typical job of woman are to work a simple jobs for exemple: cleanning,work in the bank,looling after kids, cooking at restaurent even home is for women but i don't mean the men they can't to do it that law was long time ago now a man and woman are equal that mean woman can do the same jobs of men

sakhi azizi

Post by sakhi azizi »

i belive that the typicial job for men is to be the reall mn for example a men should feed they're family and should try to make them happy, in my counntry which is afghanistan men do all sorts of jobs like
office worker, sollders, instroctionjobs, nurse, doctor most of them are out worker and the typicial job for womens are like baby sister, and in my country is we have women like police officer nurses doctors. ofice workesre specially bank workes. now im living in austrlia and syudying year 11. i'd like to become a welding engineer. :D

silvamani

Post by silvamani »

In early India the women role is mainly taking care of house and kids responsibility. They used to support and work in the area of cattle, farming taking care of kids
They were rarely involved in any job and services earlier.
At that time, Men main responsibility are to earn the money and feed his family.
Now time has changed, Men & Women are both educated & qualified and competitor in the corporate world.
Not only qualified but also illiterate women are also equally giving competition in every field to men.
Most but not least, Women are more reliable then men in the professional because they would like to settle in good job taking care of her family and kids but men are opportunist in respect of growing.