Marriage and live together etc..

Talk about dating, breaking up, getting married, etc. This is where you can talk about units 2 & 4 in Authentic English Readings for Advanced Students.
200720506 Sojeong

Marriage and live together etc..

Post by 200720506 Sojeong »

Hi! I'm Sojeong.
When I was high school student, I think prefer public life to marriage.
So I said to people "I'm not going to marriage!"
Then my parents said to me "No, You must be marriage. If not very lonely!"
Now I want both work and marriage.
Marriage timing anytime is fine, because there are each merits and demerits. kk

These days university student's live together is rapid growth in Korea.
They lived together before they got married.
I think if it marriage on the assumption, it will be okay.
But I don't want to live together and my future husband, too!
What are you thinking about?

And I met the same age man, I hope to meet older brother~ :)
My ideal type is a tall man and on the same wavelength in hobby.
I want traveling and excercising together!
Well, I'll cut this short for now.
Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!

Jason M. Ham

Re: Marriage and live together etc..

Post by Jason M. Ham »

So do you want to get married someday or not? It can be nice to build a home with someone and raise a family. The timing and match are important.

200720506 Sojeong

Post by 200720506 Sojeong »

No. I want both work and marriage!
Marriage timing anytime is fine. I mean, late or early..^^;

happy Yiwen -Wang

Post by happy Yiwen -Wang »

I think that every one grows as time goes by .We are changing during the process we grow. When I was young , I did not want to marry . At that time I did not know waht is marriage and why we should find another part of our life. As I grow up , I find that
I changed a lot . Old ideas has gone away ,we are not the past we were.
You said that you met a same age boyfriend but you want a old brother. Well, I think that age is not important at all.If you think you are happy ,that is good. Happiness is more important than other things.I hope that you can cherish your happy life with your boyfriend.

(103)ChoSunhee

Post by (103)ChoSunhee »

It is true that young couples are more tend to start living together rather than getting married, thesedays. And this seemed to aid the rate of children with a single parent... if there's such term... So, it doesn't seem right to me to kind of live together without getting married because kids are the only victims later on. Also, once a baby born, one of them usually gives up what he/she longed for, for example, studying, and their or his/her life become focused on their child and it is a way to low life if I have to call it. So, I've got a negative view here about cohabitation of unmarried couple.

Unlike you, I think age of marriage also matters. I believe there is always right time to do such things like studying, going abroad, betting... and marriage is one of them. It can be difficult if one gets married in one's 20s because the person musn't be matured yet, there are still so many things that one's going to face, learn and experience. But still, I think if I have to say when is a good time to get married, I want to say in one's 20s. Because the couple is young, they might not be so wise, but will get through difficulties, and it can be a joy of marriage.

woogayeon(sixzero7)

Post by woogayeon(sixzero7) »

I agree with your idea I think it is not good to live together before marry. If they do it, the responsible to each other is so weak. Living together means a lot thing. So I think these days, many young people should consider seriously about livin together before marriage.