Dark Side of The Intercultural Wedding

Talk about dating, breaking up, getting married, etc. This is where you can talk about units 2 & 4 in Authentic English Readings for Advanced Students.
(101)Limseounghoon

Dark Side of The Intercultural Wedding

Post by (101)Limseounghoon »

I think that our textbook shows us bright side of the intercultural wedding. Therefore, for balanced view of this subject, I want to discuss about dark side of intercultural wedding. In other words, let's talk about demerits of intercultural wedding.
In my opinion, first, they grew up in different cultural area, so without very careful deliberation their married life can be a disaster when they have a clash of opnions. Second, their children could have an identity crisis. one of my friends is a mixed-blood and she has that crisis even now. Finally, particularly in korea, sometimes-in fact, specifically quiet often at rural society-intercultural wedding considered as a purchansing marriage and it causes a lot of problems like an infringement upon personal rights. Therefore, I think that intercultural weddings should be considered more carefully than domestic weddings. In sum the intercultural wedding without sincere consideration just makes a dark side's spatial occupation broad.

(101)SungMinAhn

Re: Dark Side of The Intercultural Wedding

Post by (101)SungMinAhn »

I agree with Seoung Hoon`s opinion. In addition to Seoung Hoon`s opinion I think that there are more problems of the intercultural wedding. Intercultural marriage couple has their children. Of course, there is the problem of identity confusion of their children. Also they can be ridiculed by other children. Already, this problem become social problem. Considering that problem, Intercultural marriage should be considered more carefully.