Dietary habits that do our health good.

This broad topic includes diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol, and unit 5 of Authentic English Readings for Advanced Students.
201020491 Nam Hak yeon

Dietary habits that do our health good.

Post by 201020491 Nam Hak yeon » Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 am

I'll deal with good dietary habits as a new topic.
Dietary habits are related with health very much.
So knowing and changing our bad dietary habits are very important in our health. The first habit is drinking a lot of water. Drinking a lot of water is good for skin and constipation. Especially, drinking water after getting up in the morning is better for our skin. I think many people know this fact. I knew this fact long before but since becoming a freshman in Catholic University I've endeavored to drink a lot of water. These days, I drink at least 5 cups of water a day.
Second habit is eating food slowly. Eating food fast is burden to the stomach and we need enough time for digestion. Also it is the reason of obesity.
The last habit is eating little. Eating little is the way to longevity. Otherwise, overeating causes sleepiness and dyspepsia. I also have many problems because of this habit but it is very hard to change it. I think there is too much delicious food in the world...

It is hard to change our dietary habits because we have these habits for a long time. But No pains, no gains~~ Let's think our health from now on!