Want to lose weight?

This broad topic includes diet, exercise, smoking, alcohol, and unit 5 of Authentic English Readings for Advanced Students.
LostKimdongwook

Want to lose weight?

Post by LostKimdongwook » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 am

Are you struggling with your weight but cannot find a way to lose weight? Are you stressed about you weight and tried every diet you know of but failed? Here I will give you some tips that I have learned when I had lost 12kg in 3 months.

1. Don’t be obsessed with calories.
I used to check the calories of every little food I eat. I used to check the back of the box to found out how much calories it contained and if it didn’t had any I would searched the internet and tried to calculated them. But all of that didn’t help me even just a little bit. Because I was concerned about the calories I was getting more stressed and because I eat when I get stressed it

2. Do not try to lose weight by not eating
When we hear the word lose weight we naturally think about not eating. Actually not eating is the fastest way to lose weight. But is it the best way to lose weight? The answer is no. when human body is very clever so if you stop eating the body will automatically try to be efficient as possible throwing away muscles and try to stock pile fat instead. Because muscle weighs much more than fat, in the scale you might have lost some weight but in reality you just became unhealthier.

3. Exercise
Exercise is important because it will burn out the fat that is stocked all around your body. But as I said our body is very clever so in the first 30 minutes our body does not use fat in our body instead we use other sources like what we have just eaten. So in order to make our body to burn the fat away we need to exercise at least 30 minutes. And also what I meant by exercise is that moving our body intensely and being soaked with our sweat.
The three tips that I gave might be the ones that you always heard of but it is very important to do all three things at once. In my case I ran more than an hour every day. I ran until my t-shirt was soaked with my sweat, I didn’t even have to change my diet.

So to sum up don’t be obsessed with calories, don’t try to lose weight by not eating, and exercise until you sweat.

Baron

Re: Want to lose weight?

Post by Baron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

For losing the body weight effectively and without any side effects you should choose any natural way of the weight loss such as exercising and dieting. Never use any weight loss pills or weight loss steroids for weight loss because these weight loss pills and steroids lose the weight very quickly but have very bad side effects for the health.

Exercise and Fitness
Last edited by Baron on Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baron

Re: Want to lose weight?

Post by Baron » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:33 pm

For losing the body weight effectively and without any side effects you should choose any natural way of the weight loss such as exercising and dieting. Never use any weight loss pills or weight loss steroids for weight loss because these weight loss pills and steroids lose the weight very quickly but have very bad side effects for the health.