unrequited songs?

Poetry, prose, and all that jazz. And unit 10 of Authentic English Readings for Advanced Students.
(106)Yeongseok Kim

unrequited songs?

Post by (106)Yeongseok Kim » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 am

I am not sure if this is unrequited song but I really like Delispice's songs like I listen to your voice, propose. this song s remind me of my first crush on girls when I was a kid, naive, and very young. I got a crush on this girl but I coudn't tell her that I liked her because I was too shy. and whever I listen to Delispice's songs, I remember that feeling, that moment of love, that memory of first love. what about you? do you have a favorite unrequited song?

(106)Lee Hyunjeong

Re: unrequited songs?

Post by (106)Lee Hyunjeong » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

These days most of the songs' theme is love. And inside that there are lots of songs telling about unrequited songs. Actually I don't know much about pop songs which is telling requited love but I am big fan of K-POP. So I love lots of unrequited love k-pop. For example, 산들, a member of B1A4, sang a solo song. The title is 'unrequited love'. It is very emotional and sincere.

(106)Shin in sil

Re: unrequited songs?

Post by (106)Shin in sil » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:21 pm

I think that unrequited songs are very popular because such songs evoke the sympathy of many people. I think everyone have an experience of unrequited love. I also recall my unrequited love when I was young and naive by listening the songs. So I love the songs which tell the naive unrequited songs!

Return to “Art, literature, music, movies, comics, etc.”