present simple vs. progressive questions

Learn how English grammar rules communicate ideas by looking at examples of English verbs in use. Discuss verb tense and active/passive issues here.

Moderator: Soon Mi

James Trotta
Site Admin

present simple vs. progressive questions

Post by James Trotta » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 am

Here's is a thread for questions about the present simple and present progressive and when to use one or the other. Based on this class: http://www.eslgo.com/classes/present.html

Jess

Re: present simple vs. progressive questions

Post by Jess » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:07 pm

James Trotta wrote:Here's is a thread for questions about the present simple and present progressive and when to use one or the other. Based on this class: http://www.eslgo.com/classes/present.html

Hi jame, I just wonder why after i press check score, the computer told me 5 out of 9 , but when i check solutions i were right . :?:

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 am

I just checked and the webpage seems to be working - it tells me right answers are correct and wrong answers are not. If you tell me your exact answers, I can tell you personally if they are right or wrong.
Jess wrote:Hi jame, I just wonder why after i press check score, the computer told me 5 out of 9 , but when i check solutions i were right . :?:

Fabiola109

Post by Fabiola109 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:36 pm

Im going to LA today Im gonna take a class that is about name change it is very important to attend that class

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Fabiola109 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:36 pm
Im going to LA today Im gonna take a class that is about name change it is very important to attend that class
I'm going to LA today. I'm gonna take a class that is about name changes. It is very important to attend that class. :D Good grammar - just watch your punctuation.