Correct Winky

Learn how English grammar rules communicate ideas by looking at examples of English verbs in use. Discuss verb tense and active/passive issues here.

Moderator: Soon Mi

James k2

Correct Winky

Post by James k2 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey everyone, I am James, Im' from Haiti and I'm a just come in the U.S. speaking english is my goal so I need to comunicate with other people that's why I want to use this SITE to improve my language then I need help to teach me how does this program work. PLZzzzzzzzzzz people explain me how it work so it looks like one of the places you can learn and become smart in language field. :)

Rosario

Re: Correct Winky

Post by Rosario » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 pm

I am a new member here, and I really need to learn English. :D

nenitalindo

Post by nenitalindo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:59 pm

I always try to improve my English but I procrastinate it , here I am starting, I hope continuing improving more and more.

nenitalindo

Post by nenitalindo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:07 pm

nenitalindo wrote:I always try to improve my English but I procrastinate it , here I am starting, I hope continuing improving more and more.
I am also straggling how this system works. I will keep trying

James Trotta
Site Admin

Post by James Trotta » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm

How does eslgo.com work? Well you have the online exercises so check out www.eslgo.com/classes.html

And you have these forums here.

The tricky part is combining them - it takes some practice. Basically, you will come ot the forums to practice the language you study in the online exercises. You practice here, and ask questions here. And I try to help.