My high school life with futsal

MMA, baseball, ice skating, bowling, football, soccer (I'm American), etc.
LOST yewoo

My high school life with futsal

Post by LOST yewoo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:00 am

Do you know Futsal? Futsal is a variant of association football that is played on a smaller pitch indoors. And it is played between two teams each with five players, one of whom is the goalkeeper. Futsal is my favorite sports. I enjoyed futsal a lot when I was high school student. My friends and I made a futsal team which was composed of eight members. (Unlimited substitutions are permitted in futsal.) We used English Premium League football club Chelsea's uniform. Depending on position, uniform's number was decided. For instance, my role in team was striker so that my uniform number is 15 because chelsea's famous strike Drogba wore the number 15 on his uniform. In my high school, there was an futsal tournament, once a year. The winning team was presented with some prize money. When I was in first grade and second grade, my team failed to be champion. However, when I was in third grade, which means my team's last chance to be champion, my team finally won tournament. I never forgot the moment of that time. Sometimes, I really miss the time of playing futsal with my friends.

(Lost)Ju

Re: My high school life with futsal

Post by (Lost)Ju » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 am

Wow, I guess futsal is somewhat more difficult to play and tiring than soccer.

Even when I was in my high school, there was no field for futsal,, but i'm sure you are good at soccer as well because I think playing futsal is more demanding!

Sun-solbin,KIM

Re: My high school life with futsal

Post by Sun-solbin,KIM » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:28 am

wow i envy you. because you had a futsal field in your high school.
in my high school,though not having futsal field, I had enjoyed futsal with my friend.
we had used the circular theater as a sports field. In that place, we enjoyed a lot.
And we had a futsal competition once a year in that place like you had
unfortunately we had lost in final game. But it was very fun and meaningful to me.
Anyway like you do, now i miss at that time and my friends soooooooooooooooooo much. :D